1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 VF4 report

Discussion in 'Console' started by SummAh, May 24, 2001.

1. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

I guess Sega is banking on the network card to make sure that doesn't happen.

It's so odd, but the way VF4 revolutionizes the series is so unexpected. VF1 obvioiusly introduced the whole 3D fighting concept, VF2 took it to a whole new dimension graphically and in gameplay, VF3 introduced the series into 3D movement with the E button and angulation, but VF4's main innovation will be in the community aspect. Damn. You could just see Namco scrambling all over themselves to make a network system for Tekken 4. /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

VF5 -- online battle?

ice-9, proud member of CVFC

P.S. Aight folks, I'm leaving for Hong Kong right now. I've been posting like crazy this weekend because you shouldn't be seeing me online much for the next couple months. If you do, yell at me to get to work!!

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

"hey piccolo are you a Segagaga Fan......?"

yes i am, but i wish this game was in english. this game is such a nice ending to sega's legacy....

<font color=red>PICCOLO</font color=red>

--proud member of CvfC--

[​IMG]

3. Hayai_JiJi

Hayai_JiJi Well-Known Member

"Street Fighter Alpha 3 on Dreamcast has V-Ism issues" thats because it is a slightly different version and is not meant to be an exact arcade port. Now the Alpha 3 on the Saturn is basically perfect.

Under the surface of the most jaded cynic lies a dissappointed idealist- George Carlin