1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS2 Winning poses

Discussion in 'Console' started by camenraider, Mar 9, 2002.

1. camenraider

camenraider Member

I wonder if there is something that enable the winning poses after each round...does the arcade have this feature?
    I ask because in the Shenmue 2 Vf4 disk the movie shows the player doing the winning pose after each round.
    Thanks!

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Try different button combinations... in VF2 you could select your winning pose by pressing P or K or G as the round ended. I believe you can also use P+K in VF4, but try the other combinations too-- P+G, K+G and P+K+G. IIRC, you can win old win poses from VF2 in kumite... not really sure about that tho... There might also be a special win pose for an excellent victory too...

3. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

Aye U can indeed win old VF2 victory taunts in kumite mode. It's saved onto your character datafiles...and u can simply use it whenever u're using the particular character.

Check out Sarah's old vf2 taunts. You'll love it!

I know I did /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Courtesy of mao2 over at gamefaqs.com:

-Old Win Pose.1
    When a created character has reached nikyuu (Level 2), he/she will gain the ''Old Win Pose.1''. To see this, during the match replay, press and hold P + K + G buttons.

-Old Win Pose.2
    When a created character has reached sandan (Rank 3), he/she will gain the ''Old Win Pose.2''. To see this, during the match replay, press and hold P and K buttons.

mao2 is the same person who wrote the rankings FAQ. Very good stuff.
    Does he know about us over here??? mao2 take a bow! =)

5. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member