1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS3 September Major - America West Division

Discussion in 'VF Circuit' started by akai, Sep 15, 2012.

1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    PS3 America West Division starts at 7:30 PM UTC -8 (check countdown timer link to confirm the start time). Please use this thread in running the event and reporting any issues:

Countdown timer for Majors Start Time
    General Rules and Guidelines
    September Major Event Format (Round Robin / Single Elimination)

PS3 September Major - America West - Bracket 1 - Top 2 players advance to Finals
    Dennis0201 (JN) / Circuit ID: Dennis0201 / PSN ID: Dennis0201
    ExzetyXat1 (KA) / Circuit ID: exzetyXat1/ PSN ID: exzetyXat1
    Genzen (JA) / Circuit ID: Genzen/ PSN ID: Genzen
    MisterRadon (LI) / Circuit ID: Mr. Radon/ PSN ID: MisterRadon

PS3 September Major - America West - Finals

Finally, for all participants of this Major: all contestants have a chance to win the U-be - Inspired by you Prize (a box of smoothie berry barz). All you have to do is send a private message on VFDC or email me with a number between 1-100. Winners will be announced after the weekend.

2. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Will you be hosting the room, Akai, or do you need one of us to do it?

3. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I'm thinking it would be best, for someone within the bracket would host. If no one wants to I can likely host. Also, it was brought to my attention that anyone in the room can invite (does not need to be the host). That would make things a lot easier.

4. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

I can do it if you want. I know Radon and I have headsets. Not sure on Dennis, and I don't think Exzety has one. Might want to send him a message asking him to enable his PS3 at least to hear other people's mics, because, in the last bracket, there were some DC issues, and we were trying to coordinate how to proceed but he couldn't hear us, so we had to do a lengthy PSN messages correspondence thing (which takes ages to type stuff out).

5. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Good games to Radon and Exzety in the Western bracket. Was definitely not the result I was expecting, but I'll take it none the less. Kinda feel bad for Exzety, since it was only a dropped TFT combo that saved me from losing round 3 in the round robin.

Very good games - shame that Dennis couldn't make it though.