1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PS4 free streaming?

Discussion in 'General' started by Genzen, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Hello,

source - http://www.gamespot.com/news/ps4-launching-in-november-at-430-6404147?

Saw this article, which, if I'm reading it correctly, means we can basically watch any matches being played by anyone on our friends list - we wouldn't even need to own the game. Just rumour and speculation at this point, but it looks like a good feature - better than having to save each replay and manually upload them (then refer friends to them), or get someone with a camera to stream them or whatever.

2. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Thread moved from the VF5FS general section.

3. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Oh, sorry, I thought since it was about consoles that it was to go in there. Thanks for the move.

4. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

Comment edited due to new information. (thanks for posting the link Feck)

Still, I hate sitting around watching other people game. Why the hell would I want to watch when I can just play instead?

5. Flyingguillotine

Flyingguillotine Well-Known Member

You say that now, but when VF6 is announced for the next gen systems....

6. Satsugai

Satsugai Well-Known Member

ExzetyXat1 likes this.