1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

How good is likeavf at the game ?
    Playing against him is so frustrating, especially for that lag of his.
    The only times I won was when he switched from Jeffrey to Shun, but it was pure troll, always repeating the same moves.

And yes, I received his "give up ?" messages.

Birthua and jimi Claymore like this.
  2. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

Bad Games to dsaq34jk89o (i think is that user name)

the guy is a troll a not a nice person

also i think is a alt count of "likeavf" because he picks is main (jeff and jacky) and his playstyle is very very similar

Birthua likes this.
  3. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

I confirm it's his alt account.
    Edit: Actually he has over 6 alt accounts, one being a stormlord : " gtvf5tyu " (already mentioned in the thread)

Bad game with Migach78, disconnects when losing.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
    jimi Claymore likes this.
  4. SlowCast

SlowCast Member

BG to PSN vihaangel

Plays a lame Jacky who uses literally only 5 of his moves and can still manage to win rounds
    Can't really be serious with someone who has no sense of improvement whatsoever so I just fool around with other characters I don't play when I play with him.

5. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

That sounds like the average Jacky to me.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
  6. The_Only_God

The_Only_God Member

PSN:
    KPDudagfan
    See Dillinjer668 is still up to his 3rd round cable ripping shit. Pathetic....

7. Bizogi

Bizogi New Member

BG with nurse jonny, one time. when I was whooping his ass, even though his rank was way higher, dunno how. He started screaming obscenities at me like a hysteric bitch. Lol. Wonder what's wrong with some people. Just have fun, enjoy the game.

8. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Nursejonny is an idiot. Him and all the people that he ranked up with are all idiots. Evil_akira, him, and a few other scrubs got to like veteran rank together but they are all terrible. And they RQ or dodge like crazy

Birthua and Pai~Chun like this.
  9. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    If nursejonny could backdash any faster he'd travel back in time.

Ellis, oneida, Birthua and 1 other person like this.
  10. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Bad games to PSN itself you're a free and terrible

Chefboy_OB, Birthua and Stl_Tim like this.
  11. SlowCast

SlowCast Member

lol that guy is on my banlist

12. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Tried some online VF today for the first time in.....forever. Going to give a general BG to PSN.

Either the few people left on PSN have just given up and are all using Wifi connections, or the service has just deteriorated to a point of unplayability. It was tragic playing against some 3 bars today but feeling like moving in mud. Unable to punish highly negative situations with a simple PK.

I'm glad people are still playing the game. The more VF the better. But, man, it hurts to see the game like this...

Elite likes this.
  13. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh your a Lion player. Theres not many of us.

14. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    I am a lion player too and never play versus you Jason

15. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

Bad game to tairy y 11. I know I should not have played him but he kept bugging me and would not let me stay in room. he must like breaking in the new guys in because he played like a complete jerk. he literally did three lame jacky moves and fell on me after each move. I thought high ranks were supposed to be better than that. bottom line I beat him and it felt good. my advice is to avoid him. or you can face him, beat him and save and upload the video.. I uploaded the video if anyone is interested. not my best game but I did a good job defending myself. good games to lots of guys on psn. maybe crappy players are the reason why people are not playing too much in ranked. my psn name echi7712 I anyone wants to check video.

Ellis, Modelah and oneida like this.
  16. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

Bad game to wolfing aka hotrod666. he's so concerned about his rank that he literally does that lame wolf shoulder thing over and over. I Say game because I will never play him again. I still beat him. saved the match.

WolfKing likes this.
  17. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ha ha ha your whining is music to my ears!
    Always nice to hear salt.
    Love u 2.
    Wolf sends hugs.

Modelah and oneida like this.
  18. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

u lost though lol but congrats on that promotion and 1 move u do non stop videos posted so eveyone can see how poorly u play and how desperate u get when losing

WolfKing likes this.
  19. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ha ha well who doesn't get desperate when losing???
    Sorry for spamming!
    :)

20. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

Yeah but u got really desperate and cheap... ur as bad as death note....u just choose a big character ands learn one move.... hopefully more people will avoid playing you altogether...