1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Oh well...
    I never claimed being ooooo soooo good bro.
    "Hopefully more people will avoid playing you altogether"
    What a lame sentence. ha ha ha makes me laugh.
    Don't like my spammy wolf? Don't play me!
    Hatemonger.

2. J Menzel

J Menzel Member

just telling it like it is.....won't be playing you again....

3. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    BGs to the salty bitches who get Taka-squished in the first 2 rounds and then backdash in the 3rd to ring themselves out, and then follow up their cowardice with salty bitch hate mail. :mad:

I've met quite a few of these players in recent days. Take your Taka-squishings like a man, you saaalty biiitches

4. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    They can't handle ur McDong!

Jason Elbow likes this.
  5. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    They run at the sight of my Takasaurus McNuggets

IcKY99 and Jason Elbow like this.
  6. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    If i had a gaystation 3/4 i would love to play your Taka...and rip him to shreads...

Birthua likes this.
  7. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Ah, now that's a real shame, @Jason Elbow.

If you like McDonalds and enjoy having Lion launched into orbit you would've had a great time playing the McTaka.

jimi Claymore, Jason Elbow and Ellis like this.
  8. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    By the time you would have perform one launcher, i would have hit you 1000 times! Lol

jimi Claymore and Modelah like this.
  9. emperorshadox

emperorshadox Well-Known Member

PSN:
    emperorshadox
    XBL:
    MasterOshokhai
    I've had some questionable games on PSN lately.

Some rather cheap players thinking they can get the best of the KOEN-KEN !

WE WILL BATTLE AGAIN!

;)

WolfKing and jimi Claymore like this.
    Birthua likes this.
  11. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

Bad games to every online mode lei fei I've ever played. Every single one of them crumbles when forced to play real vf. @backbonebreaker side note, have I played you before? Add me bkatbamna

IcKY99, jimi Claymore and Citrus like this.
  12. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Oh psn, your the absolute best!

13. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

*you're* lol (y)

IcKY99 likes this.
  14. VF_Scapegoat

VF_Scapegoat Member

deputy-dooda (wont play just idles in the lobby and click denys me periodically), aoiwowwie (also nurse johnny?) Beat me once (barely) and then sent me hate mail of "fuck u" and then click denied me like 500 times (literally)... Also big shout out to the 1 or more people on psn (no real way to tell) with like 100,000 accounts that bot boost themselves, use LAGSWITCHES (Lets pretend that's not a thing... for 6 years), programmable remotes, and/or cam auto bots. Thanks for being true dix4eva

15. VF_Scapegoat

VF_Scapegoat Member

betty-_-blue- I mean the games were okay but I didn't know that ps3 supported 56k Internet connections... like what do you do steal Internet from the cafe a block away? and then tries to shame me with my character twice, fails and then click denies me.... you guys are fucking weirdos I swear, there's something extremely wrong with you.

16. jm571

jm571 Member

VF scapegoat...no one likes playing you so stick to your vfsux account and continue to continue to troll way and live that sad, sad life of yours. and to clarify I beat you EVERY tome...lol...you just played a zoning game and then get upset when people don't want to play you....I will keep sending nasty little messages too if you don't leave me alone.

17. VF_Scapegoat

VF_Scapegoat Member

Yeah just like you know how to spell "time"?

18. VF_Scapegoat

VF_Scapegoat Member

oh yeah, I mean listen to you I come with facts, you come with bs insults that you pulled out of your... who are you to attack my personal life? you're the one who comes with nasty messages. and I think that reflects more of a "sad" life than any information you have on me.

19. jm571

jm571 Member

You play like a total asshole then won't leave people alone in ranked....then you cry that you are the victim....you're the bully here...again no one wants to play you...this will be my last message to you...you are not worth it....keep trolling buddy

20. VF_Scapegoat

VF_Scapegoat Member

I use the commands built into the fucking game, this is seriously like telling someone that they play chess like a jerk, why not just shut up dude, you act like a moron in real life.