1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Free combo practice.

2. Bad games: I can't remember PSN names but characters are Pai & Sara.

People, Pai has more than her jump kick & low kick crap. Sara has got more moves than that flamingo knee into spin kick juggle everybody does.
    (Original post edited)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2022
    Birthua likes this.
  3. SUGATA

SUGATA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SUGATA_RUS
    PSN ID: createur-artiste

Bad: during Official Tournament he is spamming stamps for all players, jamming their vision + when asked him to correctly stop spamming he answer rude "F** Y**". This is not a right and sportsmanship thing for PSN cybersport and VF community.

Proof:

Pharmacist and DomAug like this.
  4. JSM

JSM Active Member

PSN:
    JSM_9999
    XBL:
    JSM9999
    Try this: MainScreen > "Adjust match settings ..." > "stamp settings"

SUGATA likes this.
  5. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    unfortunately there are people who will ruin stamps by mashing them every match.

the way around this is what JSM said: you'd have to disable stamps during matches.

SUGATA likes this.
  6. Pharmacist

Pharmacist Member

Regarding the Creature_Artiste case. The guy lost to me at the tournament and began spamming stamps non stop, he ended up sending me a hate mail which I immediately reported to PS.

Here's a link to a stream where Creature_ artiste shows his true colours once again.

https://www.twitch.tv/just_another_play_archive/v/1490200176?sr=a&t=11198s

SUGATA and DomAug like this.
  7. SUGATA

SUGATA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SUGATA_RUS
    VF5US needs a "Report player" option-button for non sportsmanship behavior, like it exists in many other MP games, ESPECIALLY cyber-sport (esports) games!
    https://virtuafighter.com/threads/virtua-fighter-5-ultimate-showdown-feedback.21601/page-6#comments

Last edited: May 22, 2022
    DomAug, Pharmacist and VanguardBronze like this.
  8. RadicalReactor

RadicalReactor Well-Known Member

BG to Emperor Aztec for pulling the plug on his demotion/my promotion match. See for yourself here (DC @ 1:52): https://youtu.be/meayJKBcncs

I've recently returned to climb the ladder (been around since VF5 Vers. C), so this is disappointing to see. This person knows exactly what he did and something tells me the scumbag will strike again. Beware!

Birthua and DomAug like this.