1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. KillaKen

KillaKen Well-Known Member

PSN:
    KillaKen
    XBL:
    KillaKen7
    Hahaha @ these stories

2. pupstar

pupstar Active Member

PSN is not much fun. The ranked matches are a bit of a joke and no one plays in player [​IMG]

3. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

Bgs to MinorTreat, plug-pulled twice in ranked

4. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    some people drop or talk shit, I get a laugh out of it and don't feel compelled to post bad games, But fuck people who get full green bars and still reject games! especially the high ranking guys, you are either scared you're going to get a loss on your precious record or you are insulting me thinking a match is a waste of time, either way you are a dick.

Low ranking players who do it are semi understandable, but damnit cherry picking matches and avoiding good players is no way to get better.

People just got no fire.

5. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

Played my 5th ever online game, faced a Taka-Arashi player ranked way higher than me, he thrashes me and then I get a message saying 'you brush your teeth with dicks'

... Okay? xD;

6. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    hahaha he wasn't playing Taka when I ran into him, but I got the same message.

I told him "Yes I do!" [​IMG]

7. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Best way to deal with that shit, just agree with them.

8. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Gotta give some hate to a dude named BlackBeltSpartan. Not because he was cheap player. He was actually an easy win. Yet, everytime I played him, as soon as the last KO came across the screen, he disconnected.

Happened like 3 times.

I've found that most people I've played online are good sports and actually quite friendly. I haven't gotten a single hate mail....yet.

9. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

Maitre_Sega, one word for you, TWAT!

10. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Yeah he RQed me as well and i'm taking a "wild" guess that he did that with many others
    the red smiley next to his name pretty much confirms it

11. rattlejaw

rattlejaw Active Member

Ha. Make that three. I don't remember who he was playing, because I got the message after I logged off.

12. Shinzu921

Shinzu921 Active Member

hmmm.... seems like that dreaded toothbrush is somehow becoming increasingly famous in PSN, huh? XD

I can´t say I've met him, though.

13. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

Yeah, I would stay away from the BlackBeltSpartan guy. I've never accepted a match from him since he has that red icon next to his name. I have NO idea how he got such a high rank with that crap. People should have been avoiding him like the plague instead of giving him opportunities to rank up.

The one thing that I found to be pretty annoying about him was that he continuously tried to challenge me one day. I swear, he must have clicked on my name like... 10 or 12 times before someone else FINALLY clicked on mine first so he couldn't. That was really annoying though since he was preventing me from playing anybody else.

Ugh. The guy just reeks of jackassery.

14. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    I got some more hate mail, that I replied too, and got some more replies back. It ended up with me being challenged via message, but he never did try again, salty mofos...

15. pupstar

pupstar Active Member

HujKuLla bad game fella. Low jabbing all the way through, then quit early on defeat [​IMG]

Add leonardDog to the disconnection brigade too.

16. complexz

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    LOL BPudes77 beat me like 3 or 4 times back on day one and two. mashy eileen overwhelmed my noob ass, then he sends me a trolly message saying something like "one combo isn't enough to mount a effective offense lol"

so I meet up with him today and hes some super high rank like renegade or something... I destroy him...disappointingly received no hate mail... but I get matched up against him again and he dodges me [​IMG]

what a coward, I feel so much better now. This is like my first real victory.

17. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

Aside from the beginning, when you said he trolled you, I don't see what's so bad about these games, lol.

18. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    I got this message after winning with my Lion against a Goh
    MUST BE HARD WINNING WITH SUCH AND UNDERPOWERED CHARACTER

so i just replied:
    nope you're making it easy

19. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    Wag of the finger to all the hunters, raiders, and whatever that third rank is for dodging me. You're rank is safe from me, so quit b*tchin' up and let's fight! [​IMG]

20. complexz

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    I guess you're right, bad experience, bad player, bad additude, but not a bad game... my bad.

and yep, high ranking people be dodging like crazy now that I am hunter especially.