1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Bad Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

Wow, really? I hope he was being sarcastic. Lion is by no means, "underpowered", lol.

Hey, I've fought you a few times, man. You're the Shun player, right? Maybe you're the Lei-Fei actually... I don't remember exactly, lol. I know the name definitely looks familiar, so I know I've fought you before. I'll take on any rank, really, as long as our connection is good and you don't have a terrible icon next to your name :p

EDIT: By the way, I'm an Eileen player if that helps you remember me. I'm usually the one running around with dark skin, orange shirt, cat ears, black pants, black gloves, short black hair, nose bandage.

2. ken81

ken81 Member

I hate when some asshole the other side of the world with a modem connection keep challenging me again and again, is there a way to avoid some players? Btw had some discussions with a BlackBeltSpartan who disconnected after the lost and kept challenging me. He told me he does not pull the cable, and that the red smile near his name was "nothing" lol

3. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Just use the O button to back out of the match, about all u can do.

4. nou

nou Well-Known Member

This thread is making me want to buy a PS3. If I can find a cheap one, it's FUCKING ON, lol!

5. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Haha I hope you find one [​IMG]

6. End

End Active Member

This spartan guy kept challenging me yesterday. It took about 6 declines before he finally stopped.

Thank You vfdc [​IMG]

btw, his rank is quite high, from what I remember.

7. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    i know I tend to challenge the same person over and over in ranked when I hit quick match and someone is laggy, I back out and try again.... same guy.... back out...try again... same guy.

you would think doing custom match would solve this issue, but the game I pick is either gone before I pick it or it just automatically pairs me with someone anyway.

I always find it weird how so many people see that grey no bar connection and are all gung ho to play, but I have hit ready accidentally and actually had a decent game surprisingly.

8. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    Yea hes like a "Veteran" by now. Sega should but some hoax titles in for people that DC a lot.
    My proposal would be wet-eran...cus he wets his pants...okay sorry bad pun.

GGs to you though Seth!

9. End

End Active Member

GG's Seyu [​IMG] I think I managed to squeeze 1 win with You [​IMG]

Good pun, by the way [​IMG]

10. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    I always forget who I defeated and who not. I remember your Wolf though. I was that blue haired Jean:)

11. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

BlackBeltSpartan is a shameless beeyotch. He sucks at Vf which is fine because everybody's got to start somewhere...

After beating him easily in three rounds, he disconnects. By now everyone knows that he is a pitiful cheater and his game is dogshit. I guess the big question is how did he ever win enough matches when he didn't disconnect to get that high rank. Obviously he would be at hunter status if with an empty bar if he didn't pull, but still...

12. seyu

seyu Well-Known Member

PSN:
    volX
    I think you can still rank up with hunters, even if you have such a high rank as him. So he probably ambushes people who just ranked up to hunter and takes their points.
    In a way its kinda admirable, that he still keeps at it. Even at sentinel you hardly get any points from hunters anymore, hes probably got to do like 100 fights for just one rank up. And if he loses the most of those, which is pretty likely, that number multiplies.

I think its safe to say, that hes a very sad person with no life(and I dont use that crappy line without a reason).

Hm i played two hours today and didnt have one single bad match. Good times!

13. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

It's easy enough to avoid him after such blatant fuckery, but I just wanted to publicly shame him.

14. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    Tuch my balls 666 is worse if you ask me. He refuses to even fight if he thinks he can't win. I've beaten blackbelt spartan at 3-5 times, and everytime it doesn't seem to matter that he pulled because its always after the rank meters are affected.

15. Tiripsem

Tiripsem Well-Known Member

Yeah, he challenged me a couple of times, he lost every single one, and disconnected last minute. Helped me rank up lol. I don't think he comprehends that disconnecting at the win screen doesn't change the fact that the rank bars already changed.

16. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

I feel out of place for posting in this topic, but Shinznickmasta, for disconnecting, but provided a use, since I'm trying to learn other characters and he seems to like calling me Pedophilia. This also applies to to user Rip Raioh(?), but I'm not sure how it is spelled. There were too many others who bad mouth me and disconnected, but I can't remember the names.

17. wfc

wfc New Member

cucinorex

----------
    Has been translated into English.
    By the "translation Google".

In the "Virtua Fighter Final Showdown" PlayStation3 version
    Was competing against the people of PSN ID "cucinorex".

I lose. cucinorex was victory. Shortly thereafter, I received the message with the subject "WEAK" from this person. Body was not.

Is one-to-one play. Thing for that person, I am a weak truism. What has been put to send (no text) message with the subject "WEAK" why. Why have a mean nerve.

I saw the trophy information of PSN ID "cucinorex". Perhaps it is disease it mentally.

There is a page of who called Mr. Mirko Cucinotta on Facebook.
    http://it-it.facebook.com/people/Mirko-Cucinotta/1020763799

mail : qc89@hotmail.it
    Xbox LIVE gamertag : Qc89

PSN ID "cucinorex" I think it is Mr. Mirko Cucinotta. Once you read this message your friends, please give him or care about, family.

Rome resident born in Turin. Probably Italian.
    Is "Mirko cucinorez" or "Mirko Cucinotta" is born.

Mr. Mirko Cucinotta, Take care of yourself.

----------
    E stato tradotto in italiano.
    Con traduzione "Google".

Nel "Virtua Fighter finale Showdown" versione PlayStation3
    Era in competizione contro il popolo di PSN ID "cucinorex".

Perdo. cucinorex era la vittoria. Poco dopo, ho ricevuto il messaggio con il soggetto "debole" da questa persona. Corpo non era.

E 'uno-a-uno gioco. Cosa per quella persona, io sono un truismo debole. Cio che e stato messo a inviare (senza testo) messaggio con il soggetto "debole" perche. Perche un nervo media.

Ho visto il trofeo di informazioni PSN ID "cucinorex". Forse e la malattia mentalmente.

C'e una pagina di che ha chiamato il signor Mirko Cucinotta su Facebook.
    http://it-it.facebook.com/people/Mirko-Cucinotta/1020763799

mail : qc89@hotmail.it
    Xbox LIVE gamertag : Qc89

PSN ID "cucinorex" Penso che e il Sig. Mirko Cucinotta. Una volta che avete letto questo messaggio i vostri amici, si prega di dargli o si preoccupano, la famiglia.

Residente a Roma nato a Torino. Probabilmente italiano.
    E "Mirko cucinorez" o "Mirko Cucinotta" nasce.

Mr. Mirko Cucinotta, Prenditi cura di te.

18. KneeNinja

KneeNinja Well-Known Member

SidLee dude you need to take that demotion like a man and stay away from that wall socket!

19. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Saddened today to see BlackBeltSpartan ranked as #11 overall on PSN. I know ranked really doesn't mean much anyway, but still, it sucks to see cheaters on the top of the list...

Ugh...

20. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    People should save some matches with him disconnecting after losses and upload them to youtube [​IMG]