1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Gamertags: Canada

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    For VF5FS players in Canada, post your PSN Gamertags here!

2. Sarangha- is my PSN name. Don't have 360 or I would get VF5FS for that as well. Live on the east coast of Canada the city Toronto and I play Akira for now. During the 1st week of release I probably won't be online, learning some basics and shaking off rust but anyone can add me up and I'll accept the request when I do get online.

3. Mullet415

Mullet415 Member

Mullet415

I play Shun.

4. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

KingCuz, I play... Well I play.

5. erythrii

erythrii Member

I play Aoi. May play Shun in the future.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2013
  6. Wingman

Wingman Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Wingman_SRK
    Lau player from New Brunswick.

PSN: Wingman_SRK

7. Blee

Blee Member

PSN: ChungkingXPress
    Aoi player from Toronto, Canada.

8. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

9. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    erythrii have we played a aoi mirror? I think I recognize your tag. If you are who I am thinking of, you were good and the match was fun [​IMG]

Aoi player here in vancouver Bc. if anyone wants to play, feel free to add

10. Ryaxs

Ryaxs New Member

Ryaxs, Quebec

Mainly Sarah, and a bit of everyone else [​IMG]

11. erythrii

erythrii Member

We probably have, but I don't remember. In ~250 matches I've only played with probably 3. Aoi players are vastly outnumbered so I feel we have to stick together. lol. I'm gonna add you so we can share tactics and vent about other players. [​IMG]

12. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    awesome man thanks, consider blee as well, his aoi aint nothin to fuck with.

13. rattlejaw

rattlejaw Active Member

Hey folks.

Toronto Shun here. I'm thinking of picking up an alt at some point in the future (probably Wolf or Aoi), but I'm staying committed for now. PSN: rattlejaw.

14. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    I got matched against you a bunch right when I first started playing online.

PSN = SoundReason

Maining Lei-Fei, working on some pocket characters, but mostly Lei-Fei for now.

Anyone in Toronto should...:

a) Add me for online matches.
    b) Start coming to A&C Games for live offline casuals on Monday nights. There is also a tournament @ A&C this coming Sunday, so, y'know... come play!

15. gns168

gns168 Member

PSN:
    gns168
    XBL:
    gns168
    Lol I am beginning to think all the aoi players are from Canada ... and yes blee's aoi is nothing to fuck with.

Aoi player from Toronto, psn: gns168

16. rattlejaw

rattlejaw Active Member

What's more Canadian than passive aggression? [​IMG]

17. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
  18. rattlejaw

rattlejaw Active Member

I won't be able to, but I think I would like to get in on some of those Mondays once my schedule clears up a little. What's the stick situation? You folks use a PS3?

19. b4k4

b4k4 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    SoundReason
    Yes, we play on PS3. Generally, people bring their own controllers (I haul mine to the office so I can take it after work :p). There are a few "public" sticks on hand, and people are generally good about sharing their equipment, so long as they aren't using it.

You're best to bring your own controller, but you can also probably count on there being a backup if you can't.

20. AAK

AAK Member

AAK0924

Ottawa, ON