1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ggs to FAREN-1 ha ha Wolf says hi!!!!

2. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

Mine Too Lol But He Will Have His Day Coming Soon. By Me Lol

3. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

Im Not Sure If Faren Takes Me Seriously. He Always Loses And Never Blocks Shit. If He Actually Gave You A Run For Your Money Then Ive Not Seen Him Fight.

4. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

I don't think faren gives anyone with half a brain a run for their money.

SeveredShogun likes this.
  5. TrueGodFist

TrueGodFist Member

PSN:
    TrueGodFist
    Man, I've never been able to pull of so many free CH Elbows in my life :ROTFL:. Every match between me and Faren is like the 4th of July, blue and yellow flashes everywhere.:LOL:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2015
  6. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

Great games to crescent waffles had a blast mate

SeveredShogun and Citrus like this.
  7. Gniewko

Gniewko New Member

Good games to Phoxx and Ares, didn't get to play too much but it was fun none the less, looking forward to more

8. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

GGs to Sugoi even if it seems like your having an off day.

and GGs to crescent waffles too! those Abare combos were delicious! and you ate my backturned P+K setup so many times you DCed. the salt is real on that one right? That or it was a demotion and you were trying to save your rank. Either way, I don't hold it against you. I was just laughing during our set from start to finish.

SeveredShogun and Parasite_eveNZ like this.
  9. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

Making things up now?
    I didn't try to save my rank, I lost my rank.
    I didn't even DCed, I got out of the game during the replays, what's the point really?

You should be thankful I granted you a rematch with our bad connections, or were you laughing while you repeatedly sent me fighting requests just because you lost once?

Edit: By the way, here is a little souvenir of your delicious abare, so that you can laugh whenever you want to .
    Man, that excellent at the end, legendary Abare! :D

Last edited: Aug 22, 2015
    SeveredShogun and Parasite_eveNZ like this.
  10. LegendaryHero90

Thats nice that you recorded that match and im flattered. Too bad that match wasnt 1 of the matches we played today. and you like everyone else save a replay when you win. Thats cool.

Doesnt disprove the fact that i beat you 4 to 5 times earlier but that one replay sure shows how good you are right? :D

11. Citrus

Citrus Well-Known Member

It doesn't matter, the idea was for you to keep a good view of your legendary techs and abares, but will you thank me? Of course not.

This is the PSN good games by the way, we should discuss this in the other thread, but you're wasting your time I think everything has been said and I don't want to start a drama.

So Good games anyway, glad you had a good laugh.

12. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Had a good set of matches with Dbhhr. Always good to try to figure out how to deal with Kage.

13. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
  14. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    yes ggs guys i had to leave early too :/

15. SeveredShogun

SeveredShogun Member

Had A Blast With @balanceinmotion @Catheadray And @Modelah. Ur Taka Is Amazing And Has Inspired Me To Pick Him Up Respect The Taka \(^_^)/

Modelah likes this.
  16. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs to you too, @SeveredShogun. Welcome to the sumo heya!
    The only amazing thing about my Taka is his uncanny ability to stay at Poo rank after thousands of games though, lol

SeveredShogun likes this.
  17. LegendaryHero90

Honestly, if you just mashed 4P+K,P more often, you would probably win about 80% of the people online.

18. Aoi in chinatown

Aoi in chinatown Member

PSN:
    Rawalpindiblues
    Ggs to @Gniewko , Always fun to fight your akira

19. SlowCast

SlowCast Member

gg to KyleVF. Your Wolf literally rapes me.
    For a second I thought you were a Jap stormlord Wolf player "Kanzen Nitaku" because your customization looks exactly like his

20. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Had a good set of matches with oldirtybastard (Shun Di).