1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone in Tryem's PSN room! dang i am soooooooooo rusty compared where i was at a year ago. either that or everyone has improved so darn much that i would need to catch up.

Ares-olimpico and jimi Claymore like this.
  2. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @Cmoney again! Thx for my promotion ha ha!

3. Cmoney

Cmoney Well-Known Member

Ha ha thank your brazilian rugged connection

Modelah and WolfKing like this.
  4. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    No doubt about it. Sorry for the lag. @Cmoney maybe next time we have a better connection?

5. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs new online buddies!

jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.
  6. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    There are new Online people? Because all that happened for me recently was seeing the same old PSN goons. Saw Haya, OmegaSFox, Kyle and then that one Run away Pai player who is only one tier above me but has like 12,000 matches or something.

7. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Nah, I was referring to JP online. I didn't want to be a dick about it because it's where I live and there's always a bunch of decent players on at any given time, in contrast to the barren worldwide VF wastelands. I've been having some really solid games with the local VFers here, and though they'll never see it I thought I'd give them a lil' shoutout here anyway.

btw that warp speed back-away Pai player is probably none other than the mighty nursejonny.

8. jm571

jm571 Member

yeah it was not me...but thanks for keep bringing my name up in here constantly.....i actually do not dash back constantly and I play very fair games which is not something you can say for every player on here. I also play regularly with a bunch of cool guys so I am not too worried about things that are said about me here....

9. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    You're nursejonny? My bad if that wasn't you, but yeah I remember chasing after you most times... GGs

10. jm571

jm571 Member

i am trying to not do that as much....taka can be intimidating....i mean i am just using a small chinese girl you know....my aoi and eileen will need some work.

Modelah likes this.
  11. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs BigBossMan @Myke. Very tricky style to play against, and PSN held up quite well despite the distance. I was happy to eke out a few wins, even though they weren't nearly as convincing as yours.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
    Myke likes this.
  12. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    GGs right back atcha @Modelah. Despite it being a gray bar connection, it was pretty playable! (Never thought I'd utter those words!). Incidentally, I was streaming our session last night, so if you're keen to watch it back then head over to http://twitch.tv/myke623

BTW, your Taka customisations are lit AF! :D I literally lost it when you brought out The Hulk! :ROTFL:

Parasite_eveNZ, Ellis and Modelah like this.
  13. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Pretty playable, yes indeed - as has been my experience with modelah too in the past ^^

On another note it is a good thing that people can actually enjoy playing VF together,
    some make it seem impossible at times ^^

Myke, Kruza and Modelah like this.
  14. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Cheers @Myke, I checked out that Twitch set. I always cringe when watching my replays. And yes, I believe I have the best dressed sumo on Earth. :)

Kruza, Myke and Ellis like this.
  15. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    GGs to PSN, which seems to work properly with my new Router :)

steelbaz and Ellis like this.
  16. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Played a lovely chap named VFSUXCUSTROLLS tonight.

WolfKing and oneida like this.
  17. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to Cmoney, xeagle116x and Jaytecx! Nice to play you guys!

Jaytecx likes this.
  18. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    GGs KyleVF McNessa.
    GGs PrettySmoothNetwork, too!

@WolfKing, move a couple of meters closer to Japan and I will CRUSH you! haha ;) GG

WolfKing likes this.
  19. AngryFlyingChop

AngryFlyingChop Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RaggedChariot
    VFSUXCUSTROLLS is kind of a weird name, because it's obvious he's trying to be an asshole with Lei Fei.

20. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ggs to generalripper144, emperorshadox, xeagle116x , mandarinia77
    Destroyer again! Wohoooo!

emperorshadox likes this.