1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @tryem @Jaytecx @Valakrie @Daedrickiller and the usual buddies at PSN , thank you guys for keeping the flame alit!!!!

Ares-olimpico and Valakrie like this.
  2. Valakrie

Valakrie Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Valakrie_2041
    Good games. :)

Ares-olimpico likes this.
  3. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Good Games to Backbonebreaker and Gaukuzen(?).

4. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGS OGCDemon (good Jeff! Just get those 46P combos down, 2KP is not the best damage), some El Blaze with 711 in his name (though law off the abare, it gets you killed most of the time), a Shun named Gakuzan (? I did way better against your Shun with Jeff today, lol), and some Kage/Lau player who got me to hunter (lay off the attack buttons some time and learn your combos, too much missed damage on me). Also there was an Assassin ranked Lion who almost turned it around the 4th round, shame you didn't play beyond one game, that was fun.

Okay game with a Eileen named Compton177777 (PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP), who always disappears after one game.

Bleh games with some Stormlord named Tairi-y-somethingor other who didn't take losing too well and just kept running away. Come fight/respond to me coward, lol. (how the fuck does beating a stormlord as a 4th dan only give you 4 points)

Shitty games with VF5ABCDE, zero bars + Kage 9K+G > 2P 2P 2P + random 66K+G/66P+K+G that are unseeable with that latency is practically unbeatable as I cannot input back dash low throw or evade shit.

5. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Good matches against Evil Akira, he's either getting faster and stronger or I'm getting......
    (n)

Anyway, I think his Goh threw a frew unique combos at me that I've never seen before, and that's hard to do.

Good games though

6. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Good games (hotrod666), or not really? That lag was awful. I literally saw every [4][4][P]+[G] coming and was inputting a crouch and struggled against [2_][3][P]>[6][P] EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. and it landed every time anyway. It sucks when you're using elbows when you're at +2~8 and get stuffed by CH [6][P]s most of the time. Edit: LOL :mad::cry::ROTFL:

Good games Unitest, you're getting stronger but you should stick around more for more games.

GGS to other randos I've played against lately.

Anyone here play VF2 as well?

7. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Yeah good games, lag really sucks.
    I can tell you are way better than me though!!!
    Thank u for playing.

8. unittest

unittest New Member

GGs Sebo and thanks for the Jeffry guide + content management. I'll try to stick around more next time.

Sebo likes this.
  9. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGs (+30?) to SaiLing. (lol at [2][P] beating [P][K] punish after blocking Sarah's [6][P][K])

10. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGs to Ares and Tryem (?). Sorry for buggin out after a few, but that was neigh-unplayable.

11. Missing_nin

Missing_nin Member

GGs @Ares-olimpico , Tryem and redCLANCY! a rookie like me learn a lot playing games like today, I hope to continue playing with you and master my character well, at the moment only one character hehe. And I hope I can play against other people around here if they join :)

jimi Claymore and Ares-olimpico like this.
  12. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGs to Faren-1 (best connection I've ever had at 2 bars!), Kuhi2324 (1 bar! It's almost like VF), and mujouken_spectre (first 11 ranked games ever, use OS on that Vanessa more, it's better than DS in this game, and [1][P] shouldn't be used that much at heavy disadvantage because it's a free knee for me).

13. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGs @MagiSestren and Prettyalice, and some Eileen player who has a decent connection with me (i.e. 2 bars!).

14. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    GGs, Dog_and_Duck and OCDemon. GG Backbone breaker.

I forgot how much fun Lei-Fei was.

15. Sebo

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Many recent ggs to

compton187, Faren-1, Magisestren, ChibiAirMan, @unittest , Backbonebreaker, PG67-AB, Snakeeyez59 (@Flyingguillotine ?), balanceinmotion (?), Macodosan, a bunch of random numbers and letters (Lau player), Rageam22(the brad player), OCDemon, and a few others I don't remember.

Also, amberAndJade or whatever, don't be salty, they're 0-bar player matches.

16. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @Ares-olimpico today, those were fun matches! Good to shake the rust off.

17. Ares-olimpico

Ares-olimpico Well-Known Member Content Manager Lion

PSN:
    ares-olimpico
    Good games to balance in motion, ogcdemon, evil Akira, @Missing_nin, nursejonny and tryem in last Martes Fights
    Thanks to all who join the room a keep the flame alive
    And special thanks to tryem for years of good games versus all all the cast

WolfKing and Missing_nin like this.
  18. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Had a nice set of matches with walla302 (Sarah). It really showed me how much I need to work on defense against her.

19. wingchun_warrior

wingchun_warrior Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Is there people playing on psn

20. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    In my experience I get the rare set of ranked matches, but only if I have the settings on Worldwide.