1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

Thanks! hope we play again soon!

2. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to everyone I have played these last couple of days! You know who you are.
    I'm HotRod666 at psn.

VanguardBronze and DomAug like this.
  3. ElFuegoNegro

ElFuegoNegro Active Member

PSN:
    BeeChoChin
    GGs to _Phoxx and a few others. It’s good to be back. Operating under PhoenixBattalion these days.

4. Mr_X

Mr_X Well-Known Member

PSN:
    X_the_Genius
    Ggs to everyone I've played this week with my dusty Jacky. If you ever want to play and you get good connection with NY, my psn is X_the_Genius

5. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

Ggs to everyone I've played this last week. It's been an absolute blast to see everyone jump back into VF with both feet!

WolfKing and TexasLion like this.
  6. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

GG guys! I'm ifixmachine2021

WolfKing likes this.
  7. Blackula

Blackula Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blackula1981
    XBL:
    BlackulaReturns
    Oh man, I forgot this thread existed, lol. Guess we can start using it again. GGs to everyone I've played recently.

8. nou

nou Well-Known Member

Good stuff to @RayBlade those lag spike enhanced the impact of those combos, lol!

RayBlade likes this.
  9. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Our matches were awesome 4 sure

White_Worm likes this.
  10. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    GGs hotsaucenelly. Great to play you again. You're Van is always fun to play against, win or lose. You're still as strong as ever.

HotSauceNelly and DomAug like this.
  11. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

GGs @TexasLion , hope the connection was okay for you!

DomAug likes this.
  12. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Good games and yes, it was actually pretty smooth. Thanks. Hopefully we can get in some more games this week.

13. Blessy

Blessy Moderator / -10 is just Nitaku Staff Member Content Manager Goh Bronze Supporter Content Manager Aoi Tournament Manager

I'd be down, second game had a slightly worse connection, would be interesting if we can get it consistent!

14. LegendaryHero90

LegendaryHero90 Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone i played tonight i guess?. I'm not sure why the connection is so spotty. 4/10 matches ending in a network error sucks. Yet i can log onto Steam and play early access multiplayer with no issues. I guess PSN just doesnt want me to play tonight.

15. wyliewood

wyliewood New Member

ggs to everyone i come across since june.

VanguardBronze likes this.
  16. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to the awesome @VFnumbers who despite my intercontinental connection still plays me since FS times, thank you my friend, your efforts are appreciated!

Last edited: Nov 26, 2021
    VFnumbers and Ellis like this.
  17. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

I havent posted in years. GGs Judah Maccabeaus is my gamertag on PSN

18. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    GG's to Denkai, HotSauceNelly, VFNumbers, CidKid and JimiClaymore (who I really need to play more). Appreciate the matches fellas.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2022
    VFnumbers, jimi Claymore and Chanchai like this.
  19. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Ggs to everyone helping me grind and getting past my salty complaining ways. Cheers.

20. GGs to everyone I've come across, but especially HotSauceNelly, EastFromTheWest, Mr. Samurai, Altermore, Semrosto, Judah-Maccaebus, HotRod666, Pasuhdina, Stl_Tim, Sonixbyakugan and any other username I've seen and didn't mention

This game and the community is awesome and I'm here to stay.