1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. Kiuju

Kiuju Well-Known Member

PSN:
    JOHNNYDANGE12
    Recovered my account to say GGs. Been having a fun playing this game again after so many years.These past few months have been fun. Only game I’m playing on my ps5.

2. Pharmacist

Pharmacist Member

Ggs to @kingo, Aka-Banzaii, Abu-Lau something 85 sry forgot the PSN and whoever else I was able to play against in Kingos lobby( winning even once against Kingos Skylord Aoi felt like an achievement)

DomAug and VanguardBronze like this.
  3. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @kungfusmurf , thank you for playing me, fun matches. Good games to @RentalAnimator too.
    Good games to @Gamergirlrenae13 or something like that lol

Last edited: Apr 11, 2022
    DomAug and VanguardBronze like this.
  4. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Good games to everyone I played recently. Too many to name everyone but theres VFnumbers, Cmoney, Jason Elbow, stltim, dre fei, and all the rest. Forgive my rusty playing it'll take some weeks to get back into groove of things.

5. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Just want to say good matches to everyone that I have played from around the world in the past year. It is time for me to take some time off from VF especially that there is not much going on for it right now and online is just too laggy to have fun. the network is unstable and just not that good overall for me compared to other fighters. I even think FS had a better net code and I speak from experience. Also waiting in ranked for over 10 minutes just to run into the same couple of people or kyu ranked players is not fun either. Also grinding the beta tournaments for ranked points is tiring. I can rank up all my other characters to lord ranks but it is not even about ranks for me since I do not even play ranked much anymore.

I know I have been involved in some controversy online and that is because I was going through some stuff and took it more serious then I should have and responded in self defense and was misunderstood. But that is how it goes online sometimes. I am a in person type of guy and if you met me in person then you know what I mean. Even though I do not do any of those things online anymore even if others do it then that is on them. Things happen for a reason sometimes and maybe this is for the better. What happened already happened. We learn and improve upon it.

So yea just want say good games to everyone and I will be taking some time off from online VF unless they improve the net work and long waiting times or the next game comes out. I will be around and maybe still do some matches once in a while online if I really want to and maybe even go back to FS sometimes as well since it is the same game for the most part. I like VF and always will. That is it for now. Maybe some day we all can get together and play some VF offline. Until then be well, stay safe and be good to each other. Here is a clip of my latest match in ranked from about 2 weeks ago. Love you all. Enjoy. https://youtu.be/GzGIRJihZo4

Good Game.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2022
  6. jimi Claymore

jimi Claymore Well-Known Member

7. Pokitren

Pokitren Member

Is this thread about good PS games? I would like to talk about one good game, maybe someone would like to play it.
    It's called King Arthur, and it's a two-player playthrough. The story is based on the story of King Arthur - my friend and I were very impressed, it was quite fun to play. It has some RPG traits, which adds to the gameplay. We played it over three years ago, but still remember it.

ToyDingo and Elite like this.
  8. nou

nou Well-Known Member

GGs to LegendaryHero90 and others I played in Room matches! Getting rocked again as Kage, sadhaha.

DomAug and jimi Claymore like this.
  9. GGs to wellsfam08. Always a fun set no matter the character.

DomAug likes this.
  10. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    GGs to tkill555, Mickel-KING and Megazine! Had a great time in their room! So much fun!

DomAug likes this.
  11. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Just want to say good matches to everyone I have played this past weekend in the gold tournament with all lord ranks. Even though I won the tournament the lag was rough. So I am probably going to take some time off from these online tournaments even though I barely play in them anyway. Waiting in rank to get those points takes to long so I did not even bother to get my points. It is not even about the points for me. It is just not as fun in that much lag. I do not get anywhere near as much lag in other fighters. It is a great fighter but the network for VF is rough unfortunately. Good matches anyway.

12. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @VFnumbers , always top-notch Lei Fei action, good games to @Noface as well..

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    VFnumbers and Chanchai like this.
  13. DomAug

DomAug dom Content Manager Lion Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    domaug
    good games to @TexasLion I got my ass kicked in a FT10 lol

also good games to Hernan, Hayato, Kungfusmurf, BXJacky, and Setsuna_X :)

14. TexasLion

TexasLion Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JunoSynth
    Yo man great games I usually hate mirror matches but I had fun playing against your lion. I feel if we kept playing you would learn and start catching up with me for sure. Catch you around let’s do it again sometime.

good games to everyone else I played today. Generalripper and a bunch of others. And Cmoney a few days back. So close every time man lol.

Last edited: Mar 11, 2023
    DomAug likes this.
  15. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

I'm currently on my journey to "get back to my roots", and relearn Lau, who I used back in VF2 up to vanilla VF4. Man, it's been rough lol. Regardless, big GGs to everyone I've ran into thus far.

DomAug and ToyDingo like this.
  16. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Hey man, good games to you. I have some good sets against you these past few weeks. You are certainly a hard fight. I look forward to fighting you again when you get your groove back.

jinxhand likes this.
  17. Swevicus

Swevicus Active Member

House of the Dead 3 and 4 for the PS3 are definitely worth the asking price in my opinion (I can still remember the days they hit the PS Store... it was a long wait, especially for HOTD4).

18. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    DomAug likes this.
  19. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Ggs to C-money, sorry about the demotion. It was luck.

DomAug likes this.
  20. WolfKing

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Good games to @Noface/semrosto, kingseti88

DomAug likes this.