1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. warui

warui Member

Ggs to black general.

Btw im on now if anyone wants to play
    bubbles_can_yomi. Is my psn
    im a total noob

2. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's everyone I played lately, need more good matches...

3. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    Good games too, Griever. U have some decent skills [​IMG]
    And GGs to all I fought lately, my bro will check my messages, so I can post names. I must have a break from FS for a while - exams [​IMG]

4. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's White Worm and everyone else, dropped a ridiculous amount of time into FS last/this morning..

5. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    GG's Odespair0(first good Brad i've met and quite an awesome one),
    SHILOUMAN1AN1A(for giving me a nice set against a great Jean),
    shinn_09,mattsu_asashi(always exiciting and close matches against Akira)
    and everyone else i had some nice games with

6. White_Worm

White_Worm Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone on the PSN lately. I've really had a much better time with player matches on PSN than on XBL. I hear a lot more people talking in the mics and lot more players wanting to improve their skill (rather than improving their win ratio).

Specifically GGs to steelbaz (Raze) for the awesome player room last night. Fear the pink!

7. VF2011

VF2011 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    M-F-B
    GGs to Darksoul173

I was purposely looking for you in the ranked games since our games were so much fun. So many of our matches came right down to a sliver of health that it really made things interesting. I hope we meet again after we've both become better.

8. Dasiatic

Dasiatic Active Member

Dayum! I spent TOO much time on VF5FS lately. No lie. I took off from work, forgot to eat and never even bothered to take out the trash. Don't laugh at me ya'll. This is serious stuff right here!

Anyway, good games to JINXHAND. For a while we were like the only two Jeffery players on PSN. This dude tore me up the first time we fought. I even saved the replay file of it. My little niece watched the replay and she said to me "Damn, JINXHAND %^$#ed you up!"
    It's all good though. He taught me alot. I got better and came back with a few wins of my own, though. I was happy as hell when I started to win against JINXHAND eventually. Saved those matches to my HDD as well. 'nuff respect to my boi!

GG to xTANK_GIRL as well. We had a total of like...50+ matches together. God damn. She also had some cute outfits for all of her characters. So if all of you like fighting female characters in costumes that show alot of leg and barefeet. Go with mah chick xTank_Girl! Lol
    Gameplay wise though, she definitely improved with every session. So the more of you guys play with her, the better.

Oh and whoever got that PSN tag "Tekken6rox" or something like that: Kill ya'self lmao

I'm out, doggies!

9. warui

warui Member

I'm kinda wondering where all the really good players hang out. Is it in player match or room match? Becuse in the soul calibur community ranked is pretty much ignored by anyone good.

10. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Yeah those matches were really fun
    I'd also like to give props to Griever, your Lei is awesome
    and FishermanBuster for demolishing me
    and Potemkin15 (one of the best online players i've seen yet)

11. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

GG to the 7th dan Akira I fought last night. No idea what his tag is but he's more than likely in the eastern Canada region. It was the first match that I really felt that the bad habits I've been developing from fighting less experienced players was biting me in the ass.

Fagan (IamNotTheClone) sends his GGs to you as well.

12. p_mcsteezy

p_mcsteezy New Member

GGs to the annoyingly good Akira players out there. I hate you.

Also GGs to BeeChoChin(sp? that could be all kinds of wrong). You're a really good Goh and Blaze. You helped me with my throw game a bit, which is definitely my weakest link right now.

And one more GG to Jean players and that damned roll. I hate you as well.

13. Chefboy_OB

Chefboy_OB Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Truewiseman
    Mc_Steezy...you dodgin' me son!?

14. steelbaz

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG's to everyone on the PSN today, had a ton of fun, some really good play, and some new players to the series were having a great time.

White-Worm putting the smack to folks as usual [​IMG]

15. KillaKen

KillaKen Well-Known Member

PSN:
    KillaKen
    XBL:
    KillaKen7
    That room was pretty fun. Kinda mad that I had to bounce early.

16. p_mcsteezy

p_mcsteezy New Member

Chefboy: lol, yeah.

Was too close to my next rank to have you stomp that whole bar out of me. We'll be getting some games in, i'm sure.

17. Cuz

Cuz Well-Known Member

Having a great session with carbsmith.

18. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    GG Truewisemen

19. sekaijin

sekaijin Well-Known Member

PSN:
    so__it__goes
    XBL:
    sekaijin usa
    GG Rodnutz! Let's do this shit again! Connection was way better on XBL yeah?

20. Krafty Matt

Krafty Matt Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Matt_K
    XBL:
    KraftyMattKraft
    GG to steelbaz, pcmacro, and a host of others for a 4 hour FS session. You guys put my Lau to work.