1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN Good Games

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by Myke, May 31, 2012.

1. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    Awesome session Phantom, PC, and English-Steve. Good games to Lygo too [​IMG]

Despite it being a 1 bar connection I had zero problems and no lag playing a UK player. Would be willing to play more UK'ers any time.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  2. End

End Active Member

Darksoul173, Griever and others I fought.

I was happy if i've won 1 round. You people are too good [​IMG] Good games!

3. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

GGs to p_mcsteezy. I found him a couple of times in Ranked yesterday :3

Also, I wasn't aware this guy was here too, so this is a delayed gg, but still needed, lol. GG to so__it__goes back when we played in Ranked. I don't know if either of you will remember, but I'm an Eileen player (probably using one of my dark skinned customs with black angel wings or cat ears).

4. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

Good games. Hmm...sneakwars if you see this reply, I wasn't expecting you to invite me to a room again from yesterday night, because I was in a room with steelbaz. So, we can have session today if you wish.

5. Krafty Matt

Krafty Matt Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Matt_K
    XBL:
    KraftyMattKraft
    GG to FrozenK0ld. Pai/Sarah. He's still in the learning phase, but you can tell he is trying to learn the system/game.

6. bfnh

bfnh Member

PSN:
    bfnh
    ran into vfnumbers and a few other good players. always on the lookout for more. need people that will keep me from playing like a total idiot.

7. TetsuyaHikari

TetsuyaHikari Active Member

GG to JINXHAND. I'll try to do better next time and not get rattled on the last round, haha. It's funny cause when I saw you I was thinking, "Oh god. It's JINXHAND and he's wanting to fight me?!", then I expected the worst.

So when I actually managed to take two rounds, it just confused me and I lost my head in the last round. Granted, I probably still would have lost anyway, but that's beside the point, lol. Thanks for fighting with me.

It was fun!

8. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Great games to everyone I play! You guys rank up fast!

9. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    GGs to reploid, holding down that Akira and busting out yohos like a boss.

10. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

GGs to everyone I've played (the list is mad long). I see alot of people here getting stronger in a matter of a few matches it seems. Good stuff!!!

11. ajs_

ajs_ Well-Known Member

Great matches in ranked last night from a lot of people. Unfortunately PSN isn't tracking people met in VF5 and I'm horrible with names. M-Wizzard's Aoi, KazSG09 Kage and others. Fun stuff!

12. BeeChoChin

BeeChoChin New Member

Thank you sir. GG's

13. BeeChoChin

BeeChoChin New Member

We had some great matches back in the day on XBL. Back then my gamer tag was ZombieRock.

14. Blee

Blee Member

GGs to mistercomplexz, awesome aoi mirrors

15. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    heyy GGS indeed!

16. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I really wish PSN kept track of who I played against. Had a massive amount of GGs today.

Gotta give props to a dude named JaxelRod. Played him randomly about 6 times. Was a close match each time. His Jean gave me fits...

17. Krafty Matt

Krafty Matt Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Matt_K
    XBL:
    KraftyMattKraft
    I find that if you send a guy a "GG" after the match is over, they usually send one back. At the end of the night, you will have an inbox full of names from "GG" messages.

18. steelbaz

steelbaz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Raze--
    XBL:
    spliffy baz
    GG VFnumbers...

[​IMG] Sarah [​IMG]

19. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    GGs to Griever. Your Lei is dangerous. [​IMG]

20. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    GGs to everyone I've played so far. Very few bad losers and disconnecters compared to other fighting games. I just wish it tracked names because I always forget to add people til it's too late.