1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

PSN IDs: South America

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by FakeSypha, Mar 6, 2013.

1. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    Hi there! This thread will be the mirror thread I created on the Xbox section. Anywya, If by any chance you happen to play VF and you're from South America, post your PSN ID in this thread. The point of this thread is get some online gatherings going to play some lagless matches (or minimal lag, if possible) with fellas from our region. Considering how small is the playerbase from other fighting games (much popular) in these lands, I'm not sure if I'll get any replies. However, trying to spread the word won't hurt.

When we get more IDs I'll make a list on this post.

[​IMG]
    I'll start...​

PSN ID: FakeSypha

==========================================​

PSN IDs List:
    (NOTE: after the hyphen is the region from that player)​
    • FakeSypha - Argentina (Buenos Aires)​
    • BLUELINKBR - Brazil (Sao Paulo)
    • Pigi-86 - Argentina (Buenos Aires)
    • Pewas - Argentina (Buenos Aires)
    • HotRod666 - Brazil (Brasilia)
    • Rafaellew - Brazil (Brasilia)
    • WiZzYx3DG - Argentina (Rio Negro)

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
    WolfKing and akai like this.
  2. BlueLink

BlueLink Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    PSN ID: BLUELINKBR

3. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    It seems your friend list is full. I'll add your ID to the list, tho.

4. BlueLink

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    Deleted some people and sent a friend request.

5. Pigi

Pigi New Member

PSN:
    Pigi-86
    PSN ID: Pigi-86

My list is full but I will do some space.

FakeSypha likes this.
  6. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    @Pigi; thanks for showing up Pigi!!!

We play somewhat often with Pigi, so if anyone else joins us (and got a good connection with us) we could schedule casual online gatherings. I mean, if the participants besides me are interested in doing so, lol :p

Btw, updated the list.

RafaelLew and Pigi like this.
  7. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    psn id: HotRod666-Brasilia Brazil.

8. RafaelLew

RafaelLew Well-Known Member

PSN:
    RafaelLew
    Rafaellew

Brasília, Brazil

WolfKing likes this.
  9. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    Bump!

WiZzYx3DG here. :)

10. petelecofederal

petelecofederal Active Member

exellent presentation of you ...
    even psn id of each one of you and consequently the game VF becomes evident in the bottom of the site VFDC avatar.

FakeSypha likes this.
  11. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    Yep, that's very true, but the purpose is to make some sort of list for the newcomers living withing South America. And at the same time trying to get the message that even if there are few players in here, there ARE players.

======

List updated. Btw, I'm no longer playing on xbox I should update my profile :p

BlueLink likes this.
  12. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    On PSN neither. :) haha

13. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    Lol, I wasn't that actively playing lately but yesterday I did play. I even played it offline some weeks ago D:

14. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    Ok, let's play some casuals today. I want to test my Shun v2.0 (?) against a lag-less opponent.

15. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Blatant advertisement (well somewhat). RafaelLew signed up on the VF Circuit recently. As he is the the first person from South America to register, I thought I will mention it in here to see if there is enough interest to form a VF Circuit South America Division.

Last season, a similar situation happen where Russian VFers participated in their own division.

FakeSypha likes this.
  16. WiZzYx

WiZzYx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    WiZzYx3DG
    XBL:
    WiZzYx3DG
    I chat with RafaelLew. I'm totally in, but I think we're not enough players to play a circuit.

17. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    Lol, was playing DOA5U. Tonight?

That's pretty cool, and I'm totally down with it. Biggest problem will be the connections here are total crap. And well, of course the lack of players :(

Last edited: Sep 13, 2013
  18. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    Playing amongst the South American players also have issues? My geography is not the best so not sure how far apart each one of you guys are from each other. Either way, number of players is not really that important to me, though we still would need at least 3 people to get it started. What is more important is if the small number of people are committed to playing in some type of league event.

19. FakeSypha

FakeSypha Active Member

PSN:
    FakeSypha
    Well Brazil is quite big, and Argentina too. Well, the whole continent is big, so there is room to be distanced from each other.
    Yes, sometimes I can play on a consistent connection with some Brazilians (i.e. with DiorNarsil), but with others is just unplayable. I'm not being picky here, I'm talking about heavy input lag + stuttering all over the place. That's the case when I tried to play with BlueLink or Wolfking, and we have tried on different days with the same results before giving up. Funny thing is BlueLink lives in the same city as Dior, so distances shouldn't be the problem. I'd blame the crappy internet providers we have in our region but that's another story.

20. BlueLink

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    I never had a decent connection against anyone from Argentina or Chile, I don't have much problems playing against North America, but against people from other countries in South America is just unplayable.

It kinda pisses me off, but it's the truth.