1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Punishing The Cast

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Johoseph, Jul 22, 2012.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

o.0

Umm, you can pick up where he left off? Chop chop?

2. Johoseph

Johoseph Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lau of America
    lol I had the same reaction to that as you Chanchai. I think he was pseudo joking based on the chop chop at the end. But at first I was like... who does this guy think he is!?

In general I would like to do more videos, I just need another solid idea that I feel like I could turn into a series. Not something someone else wants to be a series.

So I politely decline Plume, sorry to say. Maybe sometime later ;o

3. Plume

Plume Well-Known Member

Heh, I thought the need and chop chop were obvious enough. Sorry.

Edit: I was kinda seriously asking though, but just kinda, because I know it would be an immense lot of work.

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Great work and thank you a lot! This videos helped me a lot.
    I have only one question. Why is Lions video starting with the text "Punishing Vanessa"? [​IMG]
    I really look forward to this new series.
    About the possible ideas - what about the series explaining the basic gameplay of each character?
    Like... Basic moves you should use ( THIS post may be a good starting place for ideas); basic juggles, basic setups..?
    Just sayin [​IMG]

Great work anyway and thank you a lot for this!

5. Chanchai

The humor wasn't lost on me nor the honest place it was coming from. Thought I would have fun with it too ^_^

6. Johoseph

XBL:
    Lau of America
    Figure I'd post them all in convenient format for you all. So here ya go!

If a mod could delete the video links in my first post and replace them with this set of spoilers I would appreciate it [​IMG]

EDIT: Much thanks Shag!
    First post of this thread has all 19 character videos on it now, go there if you don't feel like digging through the youtube channel. You can also just hit up the playlist here:
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL237C1968B40157DA&feature=view_all

Thanks for tuning in everyone. Look forward to the match video's I'll be uploading now [​IMG]

Now the thread can die in peace [​IMG]

7. Chanchai

Personally, I think it's worth a sticky ^_^ It's extremely helpful for a large enough group of people and people who will be new to the forums too ^_^

8. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    I agree with Chanchai. These videos are full of important information with a great delivery, and anyone will find these videos useful.

9. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Thanks for all your work Johoseph, this is good information to have around [​IMG]

10. Johoseph

XBL:
    Lau of America
    ShinyBrentford and Chanchai like this.
  11. Arjay

Arjay Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Arjay9975
    Had to save each vid to my hard drive, Johoseph. Much obliged for all the work you've done to make this info available to us.

12. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

Great work Joho!
    I promised you all that punish damage will not be wasted:)

13. Thanks for the help my friend told me to watch these videos and the are well put together I will be using what I learned here for the 360 majors thanks

14. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'm just noting that now that a few months have passed in this game, I need to watch these again.

15. R_Panda

R_Panda Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Likely_A_Panda
    XBL:
    R Panda
    Watch them every day! I downloaded them to my phone and try to watch a couple on my daily commute, though I forget sometimes. I also watch them as I travel to my local gatherings when I remember to do so.

Tricky likes this.
  16. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    Kage is extremely unsafe LOL! -71? are you serious? just wow