1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Dural

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Vicious666, May 10, 2002.

1. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I haven't seen this clear Dural that everyone mentions, but just fought a purple shaded Dural...anyone else seen this? Any idea what it means?

I couldn't beat her (argh! still haven't beaten a Dural in Kumite!), but she was definitely different than the usual Dural.

2. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

The clear/predator style Dural is only seen in arcade mode. If your setting is best 2 of 3 rounds, you need to finish the game in under 9 mins to face her.

I've only seen the silver Dural "Y.S" in Kumite. Never the 2p gold one.

3. Vicious666

Vicious666 Well-Known Member

I've never seen a gold one, either, but this one was still called Y.S., and it appeared that when first encountering her, she was silver, then turned purple during the opening animation...

4. Vendetta

Vendetta New Member

I had to fight dural (Y.S -> Emperor) as soon as i got StormLord, lost to her, but after only one match in between, she came back and i beated her, ringed her out in the last round, little bit lucky though. Now when i play her in VS, she's purple or white (1P/2P), only saw the transparant one in Arcade mode when settings weren't on defaults, but i never saw the gold one.

5. Dark_Bandana

Dark_Bandana Well-Known Member

She apears at random i I think.To beat her easily just pase the game then graple or keep punching her.another 1 year old topic /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif