1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Put your own strategy in the Wiki

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Darrius_Cole, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    I am taking liberty as content manager to extend the following invitation.

If anyone wants to write their own complete strategic commentary that encompasses an entire approach playing the game with Pai; I'll put it all together according in their own section, in the order they lay it out.

In other words, if anyone wants to write the "How to play Pai according to Pumpkin Pai" then they get their own section, word-for-word, barring profanity, provided that they use standard VFDC terminology. By "standard VF terminology" I mean that you could not, for instance, define combo like they do in DOA instead of the way we do in VF. But other than that, I am offering you your own show.

So that when we are done it'll look something like this....

1. Introductory
    2. Okizeme - Apply pressure to an opponent waking up from a knock down
    3. Ukizeme - Apply pressure to an opponent performing a fall recovery
    4. Ring Strategies - Applying pressure when the wall is close and/or applying pressure when the edge of ring is near (threatening a ring out).
    5. Playing against heavyweights
    6. Playing against lightweights
    7. Heavenly Pai's approach to Pai Chan
    8. How to play Aggressive Pai, by Piping-hot Pai
    9. Grappling Pai, by Sumo-Dan
    The sections / sub-sections and pages / sub-pages may be in different order but you get my point.

I will make a place for the very ambitious to have their theory on the game recorded for future VF gamers to reference.

If you want to make do this you can either 1) Make a thread and PM me to take the relevant posts from the thread and put them in the Wiki; or you can 2) write it all out send it to me as PM's or email sections at a time.

BlueLink likes this.