1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pyrexia update

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by ghostdog, Mar 10, 2002.

1. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Pyrexia.com has updated their site with 2 new movies:

Sapporosarah (Sarah) vs Ichigocyan (Lei) and Ichigocyan (Lei) vs Buttercup (Jacky)

I haven't been able to download the second clip, but the first clip has a Lei Fei showing some decent ura techniques. The site url is www.pyrexia.com/vf4. Enjoy...

2. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Things that make me say "Jesus christ, what the fuck?"

Pyrexia's download page. Sometimes the happy little clickable button is there, sometimes it's not. And either way it's irritating html and the random filenames suck too.

Anyone wanna send me these clips?
    Does the dude keep movies up for only like a half day at the most?

3. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

update, the trick to this page is that the download buttons are only available sometimes (presumably when there are no queues for the files). So just keep hitting refresh and eventually one of the buttons will become clickable for you. Repeat until you can get all three flicks.

I finally have them, so get 'em at <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/</a>

PS, if it matters, I switched to opera before I figured the refresh trick out, I dunno if using opera helps or not. Probably makes no difference, but there may be some trick IE uses to cache files that might make the refresh thing not work.

4. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

There is a timer that tells u how long u'll have to wait b4 u can DL the clips on the DL page.