Pyrexia - Ver C Video Tracking Thread

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Original Host of Files: VF4fx

List of previous Version C Pyrexia files:
    -Ichigocyan[Lei] vs Buttercup[Jacky] (16.4 MB)
    -daimajinsirota[Lau] vs susukino[Jacky] (18.1 MB)

(don't think this is complete, help is appreciated)

-Chanchai

P.S. Confused by how the download system works on Pyrexia? Refer to Ghost Dog's original <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=29546&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>Pyrexia Update Thread</a>.

2. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Retro Chibita?!

Pyrexia's recent update is a requested clip. An oldie but goodie:

Chibita[Lion] vs. Susukinolau[Wolf]

I wasn't able to find the other clips mentioned in this thread. For those who missed the first time this clip was offered, it's a good clip. Typical Chibita action, with throw escapes, okizeme, and a few combos.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Another Pyrexia update (and another spam):

-Japanettakata[VANESSA]_vs_Susukinolau[WOLF] (23.3 Mb)

4. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.pyrexia.com/vf4/>pyrexia</a> has updated with several videos of shinz (akira, jacky) versus japanese competition. i've downloaded one so far, in it shinz displayed impressive movement, spacing, and a cool back stagger combo ( d/f+K - f,f,f+P - D,b,f+P) against a tech rolling opponent.

5. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

It must be crouded or something (& I can imagine), because even when my turn came, I couldn't DL! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

and a cool back stagger combo ( d/f+K - f,f,f+P - D,b,f+P) against a tech rolling opponent.

Yeah I do that combo on CPU kumite alot... But I can't imagine the Japanese players falling for it, unless they didn't know ShinZ was able to do it. I would think they wouldn't TR, or at least QR, just like when they do so against Lei's attempt to combo... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

And I still can't DL the videos!! :O

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Heh, I bet half of Korea is hitting pyrexia repeatedly to check on their champion... =)

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Collect them all!@!

Got all five after about 1029324524354325 refreshes.
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/new_pyrexia_clips/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/new_pyrexia_clips/</a>

Ftp will be up right quick, or whatever /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

make that ' all VFers that know shinz's skills'.

not just korea /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Jacky as boy toy for <font color=red>SapporoSarah</font color=red> in second clip of three ( DrkikoJacky)*. Third clip is ShinZ_Akira in battle in Japan. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.pyrexia.com/vf4>www.pyrexia.com/vf4</a> Posted yesterday by BT.
    *Sarah players note: finish of second round w/ new throw and end of third round with a walk up wall.<font color=white>(*V*)</font color=white>