1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Pyrexia - Ver C Video Tracking Thread

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by Chanchai, Mar 18, 2002.

1. Chanchai

Chanchai Well-Known Member

Original Host of Files: VF4fx

List of previous Version C Pyrexia files:
    -Ichigocyan[Lei] vs Buttercup[Jacky] (16.4 MB)
    -daimajinsirota[Lau] vs susukino[Jacky] (18.1 MB)

(don't think this is complete, help is appreciated)

-Chanchai

P.S. Confused by how the download system works on Pyrexia? Refer to Ghost Dog's original <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=29546&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=>Pyrexia Update Thread</a>.

2. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Retro Chibita?!

Pyrexia's recent update is a requested clip. An oldie but goodie:

Chibita[Lion] vs. Susukinolau[Wolf]

I wasn't able to find the other clips mentioned in this thread. For those who missed the first time this clip was offered, it's a good clip. Typical Chibita action, with throw escapes, okizeme, and a few combos.

3. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Another Pyrexia update (and another spam):

-Japanettakata[VANESSA]_vs_Susukinolau[WOLF] (23.3 Mb)

4. chingdude

chingdude Well-Known Member

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.pyrexia.com/vf4/>pyrexia</a> has updated with several videos of shinz (akira, jacky) versus japanese competition. i've downloaded one so far, in it shinz displayed impressive movement, spacing, and a cool back stagger combo ( d/f+K - f,f,f+P - D,b,f+P) against a tech rolling opponent.

5. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

It must be crouded or something (& I can imagine), because even when my turn came, I couldn't DL! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

6. Bu_Jessoom

Bu_Jessoom Well-Known Member

and a cool back stagger combo ( d/f+K - f,f,f+P - D,b,f+P) against a tech rolling opponent.

Yeah I do that combo on CPU kumite alot... But I can't imagine the Japanese players falling for it, unless they didn't know ShinZ was able to do it. I would think they wouldn't TR, or at least QR, just like when they do so against Lei's attempt to combo... /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

And I still can't DL the videos!! :O

7. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Heh, I bet half of Korea is hitting pyrexia repeatedly to check on their champion... =)

8. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

Collect them all!@!

Got all five after about 1029324524354325 refreshes.
    <a target="_blank" href=ftp://vf.dyndns.org/new_pyrexia_clips/>ftp://vf.dyndns.org/new_pyrexia_clips/</a>

Ftp will be up right quick, or whatever /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

9. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

make that ' all VFers that know shinz's skills'.

not just korea /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

10. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Jacky as boy toy for <font color=red>SapporoSarah</font color=red> in second clip of three ( DrkikoJacky)*. Third clip is ShinZ_Akira in battle in Japan. <a target="_blank" href=http://www.pyrexia.com/vf4>www.pyrexia.com/vf4</a> Posted yesterday by BT.
    *Sarah players note: finish of second round w/ new throw and end of third round with a walk up wall.<font color=white>(*V*)</font color=white>