1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

[Q] GLC's VF4 FAQ

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Bronze Parrot, Nov 14, 2001.

1. Bronze Parrot

Bronze Parrot Well-Known Member

2. Bronze Parrot

Re: CORRECTION

I just checked www.GameFAQs.com again, and GLC's FAQ is there. Last time I checked, two days ago, it wasn't there. Must be maintenance or something.

But GLC's homepage is still off-line.

3. LittleWild

LittleWild Well-Known Member

Btw, what is the latest version of GLC's faq?
    I have the 18/10/2001 version.
    The one with damage added.

4. Bronze Parrot

Re: Version

Let's see... I've GLC's VF4 FAQ v0.64 and the VF4 Pai FAQ v3.1.

5. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

My index page will never be online again; if my FAQs can be found through gamefaqs.com, let me know, because it's illegal for them to keep those. I requested all my stuff to be removed from that site - since I fuckin' quit VF. Judging from this board newest contents, I quit just in time :p

6. Bronze Parrot

Re: VF4 FAQ

Congratulations for your liberating yourself from VF.

Seriously, if you know anyone who's planning to write, or is writing, a VF4 Pai strategy guide, tell me, and I'll let him/her take over my VF4 Pai FAQ. I'd rather watch some anime (^_^;), instead of irregularly update my VF4 Pai FAQ.

When I arbitrarily began the VF4 Pai FAQ, I didn't expect VF4 to appear in North America so late after Tekken 4, and expected VF4 chara guides to appear as fast as Tekken 4 chara guides. I guess most VF3tb players have grown old and retired, or gotten disappointed and discouraged by VF4.

7. Bronze Parrot

Re: VF4 FAQ

For comparison, I played Tekken 4 three times, realised the Tekken 4 Julia speaks English, and decided to not play any more Tekken 4, unless I've another excuse/reason. But I'll not withdraw my Tekken 4 Julia FAQ from the game FAQs Websites that have it. Likewise, though I'll not regularly update the VF4 Pai FAQ, I'll not withdraw it from the game FAQs Websites that have it. So far, I played VF4 four times. (^_^;)

8. Big Dipper

Big Dipper Well-Known Member

Re: what's the beef w/ VF4?

VF4 arrived in NYC a few weeks ago... anyone know where an English movelist for characters may be found? GLC said he requested the removal of his Vf4 FAQ from gamefaqs and it is gone. I emailed Sega over a week ago for a moveslist in English but I have not received a response. 8*(

9. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Re: what's the beef w/ VF4?

art, go here:

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.virtuaproject.com>www.virtuaproject.com</a>