1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quest Mode, Red Glowing "Winner gets Prize!"

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by DuralOsmose, Nov 9, 2003.

1. First off, thank you Myke, for crushing my already low confidence level. It feels so nice to always be stood up by random people. Anyway, DuralOsmose, here's the answer to your question that no one said correctly. Red Quest Chest (AAUGH!!! RHYMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) It's just a golden chest but rarer, M'kay? In this case, you can still get an item but it can be obtained by other methods.I know exactly what I'm talking about, alright people. I got it.

2. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

What are you talking about woman... you were wrong and people can't point it out to you? And durh hurh I believe people did say it was rarer than gold chest, given that we said it's THE rarest chest..? Red chest means you alwasy get an item unless you've got every single item already, in that case it gives 800+ gold, just as the gold chest does.

3. GTO, I guess I forgot to read the part that you guys were in. Sorry about that. You're right.

4. GTO

GTO Well-Known Member

No problem dude, just read more carefully next time to avoid repeating stuff /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

Oh yeah! I got a Crimson prize thanks for the corruption of VF4:EVO file! My file corrupted, so I have to fucking start again (I apologize for the language!). That's the bad news, the good news is I got a Crimson prize for both Sarah & Pai. I got "Twin Ponytails" for Pai and a "Ruby Bracelet" for Sarah, which I used to get in Golden, Silver, and Normal prizes!!! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif