1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quest sphere items

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by LM_Akira, Jun 27, 2003.

1. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

errr versus play is a whole new ball game for winning orbs I think .I'll check it out then post what I find.Read my last post CAREFULLY as thats what happened to me.full stop.

2. LM_Akira

I totally agree with you on the versus thing...
    I tried to "pass" on my full orb set of my Akira file to my Goh and Lei Fei files ( both have 2/3 orbs ) and definately could not.On a better note I discovered something more useful /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif:

Lei Feis disgrace/ dunce item:
    Get repeatedly reversed during a maych and lose the match ( about 10 times I think ).What you get is his baby boy hair.Not sure how to remove it at the present time but it may require you to use reversals and then win.

3. HiddenEvil

HiddenEvil Well-Known Member

4. LM_Akira

Yeah I'd just figured out Leis and Akiras but thanks for the link /versus/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

5. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

BTW, Ogi opened a thread: "Good news about items" or something like that, and in the site he gives there are almost all items for every char. Use altavista to translate. Everytime you see the word Scramble it means the item can be obtained in chest or by a Second set of Orbs (I'm almost sure). I got my hair face for Akira in a Golden Prize Chest. And BTW, the white face for Akira is not an Orb Item. At least if it's the same item as in the japanese site. They say there that to obtain it (Heaven's Aspect face item) you have to win Combo Tournament (I think..).

I'll make a copy here of the translated items for Akira:

± · ×
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Head
    [ The ½ Î ß ° Â it cuts ]
    SEGA WORLD WEST ¸ ´ ½ Ä µ ° À Þ ° ¸ Ø ±

[ ƒh Ú ¯ Ä Þ ± Ì Û ]
    SEGA WORLD SOUTH ¸ ´ ½ Ä µ ° À Þ ° ¸ Ø ±

[ Ê ² Ê ß ° Ü ² Ù Ä Þ à± ° ]
    The TUTORIAL ¸ Ø ± of TRIAL

[ Certain victory bowl volume ]
    Scramble

[ Ê Þ à¶ × hat ]
    Scramble

[ » × » × à± ° ]
    Vision sphere 1st week

[ Indigo dyeing hood ]
    ௠¼ ® ÃÂ: ´ ¸ ¾ Ú àÄ

[ འ¸ of  À ච° Ò à]
    Expectation oak ± ² Ã Ñ
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Face
    [ Aspect of heaven ‹ç ]
    Reverse side conference Combo Contest ¸ Ø ±

[ » à¸ Þ × ½ (Ì Þ Ù °) ]
    Scramble

[ » à¸ Þ × ½ (Ì Þ × ¯ ¸) ]
    Scramble

[ Lazy Ë ¹ Þ ]
    Gold contention
    * Upper body
    [ The crest of supremacy king ]
    CLUB SEGA PLANT AREA ¸ ´ ½ Ä µ ° À Þ °¸ Ø ±

[ Crest of ascent dragon ]
    Reverse side conference Survival Tournament ¸ Ø ±

[ The Okuma ‚Ç it is ]
    Reverse side conference Iron Fight ¸ Ø ±

[ Signboard of Yuki school ]
    The TACTICS ADVICE ¸ Ø ± of TRIAL

[ Luminous Ì Þ Ú ½ Ú ¯ Ä ]
    The MISSION PRACTICE ¸ Ø ± of TRIAL

[ Bracelet ]
    Push down within ௠¼ ® ÃÂ:10 second

[ Amulet ]
    Scramble

[ Skin bracelet (À Þ Ì Þ Ù) ]
    Scramble

[ Small bear ]
    Scramble

[ À Ä © ° of sun ]
    Scramble

[ Gold stick ]
    Scramble

[ Gauntlet ]
    Scramble (gold)

[ The ‚è it does, ]
    In two steps or more, 4 times or more, receiving avoiding attack consecutively, it is defeated

[ Rabbit ]
    Receiving the knockdown blow of frequency above two times the R numbers, it is defeated
    * Lower half body
    [ Iron array ]
    Reverse side conference Seesaw Game ¸ Ø ±

[ It changes, road arrival ]
    Scramble

As you may have noticed, there's no Second Orb Item. Do You know what this means? You probably win the items you haven't got yet (some of them, like in VF4) when you get the second set.
    You have to change the enconding to : Japanese (shift-jis). Do it by Right-clicking on this page, choose enconding, and japanese (shift-jis). If you don't have japanese characters on your computer, too bad, lol.

6. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

Thanks "GOD", somebody used my link!
    I want translation them, But I don't know that item in English, SO...
    But anyway, there are right way to get items(not all but, about 70-80%)

7. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

People are kinda Blind about threads sometimes... Use a proper name like: "List to Every Evo Item" and people will come running. /versus/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    One more thing, the site is http://www.385ch.tv/vf/ps2ev/item/index.html
    Note: It only gives you information about items that are not obtainable through the shop.

8. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

9. LM_Akira

SIGH....I have like 103 items for akira and don't need your help.Kabuki face paint IS an orb item as thats how i got it a few months back.Play the game a little before you start ranting yeah?

If you read the post you would also know I have a full 3rd set and recieved nothing for them so your theory of getting items you haven't obtained already by collecting another set is flawed.

Also I know of many ways people have won Akiras stubble and they include random item fights and also winning tourneys in the event square.Another thing , if that site is for the japanese game why would it necesarily translate to the PAL game?

Final point would be that this is an old thread...

10. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

Csnape, beforehand, read the post. 2nd orb set might give you an item you haven't got yet. If you want to prove yourself right, get a new akira character and beat the combo tournament, then see what you won. If it's not the painted face, than i'm wrong. End of discussion.

11. LM_Akira

No...first you read my post.I ackowledged that you said a 2nd set gives you an item you may not have yet...then I said I collected a third full set and recieved nothing...by your logic I would have another item that i have not got yet.Which i didn't...I just had a full set of orbs.

Prove myself right?Who the fuck are you?I don't need to prove myself right to any one least of all you.I got the item like 2 months ago.Is it so important for you to feel you are right all the time or something?I merely stated what I got when I collected a full set of second orbs and for all you know I could have already completed the combo tourney.For the life of me I can't remember what I'd done at that stage.

Just cos you haven't been around for a while doesn't mean you have to add pointless posts to every thread you see and not accept others opinions ( such as not accepting BMFs opinion on FFX ).What yiu like some will hate, get over it.

I've nothing more to say and I'm certainly not going to do quest again with another Akira to see " who is wrong or right " as you seem to want to put it.While its fun to customise your char its pointless if you're no good at the game.Oh and posting that complete list of items is a silly post here to...the thread topic is sphere/orb items.

12. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

The same way I tried to prove if I was right or not, you've done the exact same thing..twice. First thing: If you have all the items and you get the 3rd Set of orbs you won't get anything (in my unsure theory..). Also, even if you don't have all the items, you only get items you don't have with the set of orbs, IF THOSE ITEMS ARE WON THROUGH PRIZES. I stated that in my "theory".

Second thing, I'm no one, as much as you are. We're on a thread, and ffx thread is another thread. He gave his opinion, I gave mine, got any problems?
    Third thing, This Thread is about orb items, I posted the list translated from altavista (the most the program could) to try and prove something. Again, if you have a problem with people trying to find something out and asking others opinion, then fuck your ass off.
    I was going to post a thread saying that the mask I was talking about, Heaven's Aspect, could be the Red Mask with the big nose. I see it's useless now to talk to guys like you.

Spend a nice life.

13. LM_Akira

My oh my you are a fucktard.
    1. I have no problens with opinions at all, you do as you tried to tell BMF why HIS opinion was wrong.
    2.Why is your criticism levelled at me?Many others have posted about the items thay have recieved for other chars for a second set of orb items.According to you they are wrong and wasting their time.
    3. I don't know if I have all the items for him but completed my set of three orbs 2 months ago when I only had about 50 items for him.
    4.Akira has two masks:Tengu Mask which is red with a long nose and the Demon mask which is grey.Then he has Kabuki face paint which is white with red stripes.If your gonna talk about the PAL verson at least use the right names.

Guys like me?You don't have a fucking clue who I am and never will.

Why do you feel the need that you have to PROVE things at all?

Nuff said.

14. Nashi

Nashi Well-Known Member

If I'm a fucktard, you're a liar.
    Are you BMF's Lawyer? I didn't see him whining like you're doing. I told him what I thought and I never said that he, or anyone else was wrong. Fucking learn how to read. I post what I think. If someone else, like you, thinks the opposite they just show me why do they think I'm not right and that's enough. They don't start flaming, and talking like if they were kings. It took you more than an hour after reading my post to respond? What were you doing, contemplating? Thinking about a way to humiliate me? For fuck sake, I have better things to do, and I suppose you too, so don't act like a dumbass, because I know you aren't one.
    People post their opinions. Don't like it? Get over it. No one but you is whining. If someone else had told me: "Oh look, I won the kabuki mask through the combo tourney, and when I got the 2nd Orb set I got another item that I didn't have." Then I would say: I WAS RIGHT. No one did that. So there's no fucking reason for you to come here like the King and start flaming as if I ever said I was right. And a human being proves stuff, he always does. It's our nature, and it's not you who's going to change the way people communicate. Everytime you talk you're proving something. If you didn't no one would believe you. If you talked like this: "Yeah right, whatever" You wouldn't be proving anything.

Do me, and yourself a favor: BE-HAVE.

15. LM_Akira

Nope I'm not a liar nor do I represent BMF.It didn't take me an hour to respond , I think you'll find I wasn't online.I come and go during the day I don't just sit here for hours at a time so I didn't read your post until I came across it and decided to reply.
    My eye sights fine thanks and I can read quite clearly.I am by no means a king and don't act as if I am one.

I have no vendetta of any sort against you at all.You seem to think I have problems with opinions which I don't at all I whole heartedly accept them.

The question of items is wholely trivial and once again I see you make no comment as to the other people who have added things about 2nd orb items.

I have nothing more to say at all on the matter. I apologise if I've offended you with any comments which were made in the heat of the moment. /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif

16. LM_Akira

17. Ogi

Ogi Well-Known Member

Great post csnape.
    Thanks a lot!
    Do you have other char's all items?

18. LM_Akira

Unfourtunately not yet no /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif.I think Myke is on the case though /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif.

19. martialfanatic

martialfanatic Well-Known Member

I've got two questions; one isn't relevant to the topic (not really, but it's close).

1 (the relevant one). I have six orbs, and fought some Lion player with a black orb (the last one I need). I beat him, but didn't get the orb. Am I missing something?

2. In the arcade, I saw a Wolf player with grey hair, and it was the tightest thing to me. Now on Evo, Wolf can't die his hair grey. Is it removed totally, or can I unlock it later somehow /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

20. LM_Akira

The grey hair sounds like wig to me.I've seen it too on wolf players so it must be some hair item.Hmm the black orb thing....not sure what happened there.If he was Makunoichi or whatever and had ALL the orbs I don't think its possible to win a black one of him(hero rank)( This is differnt to what i said way back up the thread /versus/images/graemlins/blush.gif.You need to win orbs by fighting a player who can win one back off you.IE a hero can never loose orbs as the have them all ( theres only 3 a lion like i said and 2 akiras Akio and Shigeo ).You need to fight Chibita or Heruru I think.Good luck.