1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

question about AI in ps2 vf4 evo

Discussion in 'Console' started by chrono, Mar 18, 2005.

1. chrono

chrono Member

In quest mode, normal level, do you think the AI in ps2 vf4 evo really the next best thing to the real human player? I read review saying AI does not cheat. I find that beginner level in quest mode is not close to human player because computer does not block often.

2. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

The AI plays a frame based game and emulates human play pretty well, but that isnt until the the later arcades. (last two to be specific)

Have fun with it but keep in mind that it does produce some bad habits - not TOO many as I find it's the next best thing next to beating on shang [P]P:p

3. StandStill

StandStill Member

AI is utterly computerized. There won't be any comparisons for the human opponents. Because it's fully other constitution of playing. Like Jerky said, they are beating you only for the source of Myke's frames guide (^_^), i mean, absolutely stolidly. Robots, not otherwise. Because of that fact, i hate play in Quest. Prefer hanging with my bro and dreaming for the clan (tough guys but not the stupid robots).