1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

question about japanese lang

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Guest, Nov 10, 1999.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

how hard is japanese to learn other than the symbols? also, how do they set up sentences? im just curious since im considering learning japanese in the near future.

2. KAGE2000

KAGE2000 Member

Japanese isn't to hard to learn, it could depend on the teaching skill of hte teacher, the easiest way I can describe sentece structure is that a sentence is arranged as Subject, Object, Verb.

P.S. my signiture is in japanese, you can get a japanese text viewer and japanese word proccesor at http://www.njstar.com

影丸は一番です
    Kagemaru is number one.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

so if I said
    "Aaron(thats me) ate pizza"
    would it translate to
    "Aaron pizza ate"

this would normally be easier for me to figure out but ive always kinda sucked at grammar so...

4. KAGE2000

KAGE2000 Member

Basically, that is what you would arrange your sentence in Japanese.

影丸は一番です
    Kagemaru is number one.

5. sta783

sta783 Well-Known Member

<h1>‰eŠÛÂÂÅ‹­ÃÂI[/i]