1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Question about the Yoho.

Discussion in 'Akira' started by MacGyver, Jul 2, 2002.

1. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

I watched a lot of tournies, and it seems like they never do yoho. Can someone explain to me? I THOUGHT it was a decent move, and I know it comes out slow and there's bad recovery time. Is this why they don't use it?

2. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

I guess I answered it myself.

3. GLC

GLC Well-Known Member

Well SOMETIMES they actually use it but more as a desperate float move... to quote someone I know, "yoho to the rescue!" /versus/images/icons/wink.gif

4. Mr. Noisy

Mr. Noisy Well-Known Member

I think Yoho is the best move to use after guard break
    It juggles opponent pretty high.
    (and cause high damage by itself too)

5. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

Hmmmm. . . I see, thanks.

6. imf

imf Well-Known Member

The best time to use the Yoho is after the SDE hits on MC, it can be effective when mixed in with DJK and shrm, low kick, due to the variety of ranges each one presents to a TRer. But for the most part you're not going to see very many Yohos.

7. MacGyver

MacGyver Member

Would the yoho be the best thing to do after a SDE MC?

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

no, that would be f,f+kk /versus/images/icons/wink.gif