1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Question

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by kidler, Apr 2, 2002.

1. kidler

kidler Member

Is all you need to do to get the 1-hundred win items is to get a 100-wins in a row ro do you need to be at a certain rank?Because my friend is cheating his way up by having his 10 kyu fight another tenth kyu through vs.and hes ranked up to 1st dan.So he is wondering if he can keep going by cheating until he wins the 100-win item.Please confirm this for him I and him would apreciate it.

2. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

I'm not sure but i think it dosen't matter what ranking u r

3. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter the rank. Just keep playing in versus mode. One thing though -- I think it has to be in ONE SETTING. Can't stop and start later.

4. blackshadow

blackshadow Well-Known Member

yeh u have to do it all at once not jus a hundred wins turnin it off then startin them again of course u could always jus get collect the spheres twice n u got it the second time

5. ad91791

ad91791 Well-Known Member

Another thing i forgot to say ,if u get ring outs you'll have to start yo streak all over again

6. death_raven

death_raven Well-Known Member

i dont know if that's necessarily true, ive got 1 of my characters 100 win streak items via vs. mode and have had a few ring outs but still got the item