1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Questions about release date and Hori joystick

Discussion in 'Console' started by BlueFlash, Feb 27, 2002.

1. BlueFlash

BlueFlash Active Member

I just went to Funcoland today and they told me that Virtua Fighter 4 is going to be released on March 20th, when the ads are telling me that class starts March 2nd. So, did I miss something? Is it possible to order US VF4 online before the 20th if that is the case?
    About the Hori VF4 stick, none of the local retailers said that they would be able to order it, so what is the most reliable place online to order one?
    Thank you very much.

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

I noticed that <a target="_blank" href=http://www.toysnjoys.com> Toys N Joys </a> has the sticks in stock for $59. They're in Hawaii, I've never ordered from them personally but I've heard good things about them.

3. Noah_at_Sega

Noah_at_Sega Member

Ships March 19 and some stores may have it on that day others the next couple of days after that.

4. Cynn_Samhain

Cynn_Samhain Member

www.ncsx.com

That's where I get all of my games and hard to find accesories BUT

www.massystems.com

makes custom arcade sticks to order. No one beats their quality. More money, but much more worth it. They can even build it to exact spec and use the actual parts Sega uses on the cabinets themselves.

Just a suggestion.