1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quick help sphere related

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Panther, Apr 3, 2002.

1. Panther

Panther Member

ok i just got to the conqueror level and i have fought 7 characters so far of which 3 had spheres i beat them all now i have a green one a brown one and a silver one, does anyone know for sure if it is 7 per set or not for the US version , also if i save the game now and quit will the sphere be there when i start back up or will it just be there above my lifebar till i get beat? im tryin to get 100 wins tonight again after gettin stopped at 89 yesterday but it seems almost impossible to do the 100 wins at these high level fights, i think you have to get those 100 wins before you get past 10th Dan cause after that the likely hood of 100 wins gets even smaller, but anyways, someone please answer my questiion soon cause my game is on pause till i get the answer /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

ur spheres stay with u when u quit/save. And it is 7 spheres per set

3. Panther

Panther Member

thanks i got all 7 spheres now, i guess i will see what else you can get if you get them again! /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

4. marto99

marto99 Member

does anyone know how to get the Pharoh's mask or is it a dunce item.