1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Quiet SVGL

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by segaduck, Nov 1, 2001.

1. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

I visit the forum every day, and check if anyone from SVGL posts any new stuff. Day by day, I found that the posts from SVGL guys are getting fewer. I wish that the VF3tb event on this weekend will raise some topics for us to discuss and keep everyone in touch.

I wish the day of playing VF4 with all you great people in SVGL will come back ASAP.

The sleepless Segaduck at 3:08am /versus/images/icons/frown.gif

2. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

I think it's just that we (and by we, I mean I) are just lazy. I'm always reading though. What time were you thinking on Saturday? 2:00 or 3:00 probably?

3. jackybrothas

jackybrothas Well-Known Member

well it's not that im lazy.. it's just that i have nothing to post about.. oh yea howard im gonna message you right now so be sure to check it.

4. segaduck

segaduck Well-Known Member

How about 2:00 PM?

5. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

OK 2:00 is good, not sure if I can stay that long though...send me a PM with your address, yeah? Are Akira and Don still coming?