1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Awww yeeahhh.

2. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

Hey did u see the pre mini series manga? I think its supposed to be like a prequil to this movie

3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Are you talking about 'Naruto Gaiden'? If so, then yes, I read the first chapter of it. Ima use a spoiler tag just in case someone reads this that hasn't finished Naruto.
    I'm thinking it takes place after too, maybe even during, since Sarada has never even met/seen Sasuke yet, as far as the first chapter goes. And Sasuke is supposed to be coming back in this weeks chapter. In that trailer when it says 'hero, master, rival'. It's lookin like Sasuke is gonna train Bolt (and possibly Sarada) and Sarada and Bolt are gonna be rivals.. That's just my guess for now though. Gonna be dope though, hahah. I'm wondering how far he's gonna go with this new manga..

Last edited: Apr 29, 2015
    EvenPit likes this.
  4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    lmao (its all true, thats why I find it so funny)

[​IMG]

jimi Claymore and Ellis like this.
  5. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
  6. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    *sigh* R.I.P. Jiraiya.
    Re-watching 'Naruto'. Had to post the creditless opening of the arc when he died, and an AMV. Good tune, dem feels.

7. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    They need to have o' girl piss in a cup to test for drugs. One of the greatest videos I seen in a while, lol.

8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  9. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Marlys post made me think of this..
    [​IMG]

Ellis and MarlyJay like this.
  10. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Not a fan of AMVs... absolutely hate, hate, hate, hate them! However this one was really well made. I don't know if it's because I'm a Zoro fan, but I can't believe I watched the whole thing. The creator did a fantastic job.

@Tha_FeauchA Curious but do you really think Zoro lost his left eye? I don't like to read or believe in theories but I don't think he lost it. I honestly think he is choosing NOT to open it for whatever reasons he has. Opened he probably levels up quite a bit due to whatever special training he underwent with Mihawk. I guess until the day comes where he has to show his trump card he won't open it.

11. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of AMV's myself, UNLESS they're done without using songs/music that has words to em. I like those kind of AMV's. However, there are some exceptions for me like the Jiraiya one for example.. But yea, that dudes 'One Piece' AMV'S are just awesome.

About Zoro's eye. Usually in anime when someone has a scar like that their eye is done for since it got cut. Usually.. But, the first thing that popped in my head when I saw him like that was "oh shit, his eyes turning into eyes like Mihawk has." So yea, I think he has some shit goin on there, lol. My random shot in the dark theory is, when he was training with Mihawk, he unleashed some shit with that eye and couldn't keep it under control so Mihawk had to cut him there to stop it. But the eye isn't ruined, he just can't turn it off unless he closes his eye. And I think his right eye has some shit too, just not on the level of his left eye, yet. I'll explain below.

If you haven't passed the 'Punk Hazzard' arc in the anime (the one with the giant children and Cesar) then this is spoilers.
    When he fought Monet, it looked like he did something with his right eye since it turned red and had a stream of red when he did his 'Great Dragon Shock' move. And the girls reactions before he did it. Maybe he even opened his left eye for a brief moment. Though it's been a while since I seen the older episodes from the new world, every time he's fighting, his eye always has that circle around it, just like Mihawks. Cept Mihawk has those two lines at the bottom.. I know everyones eyes look like this at some point during the animation, like when they see something scary, get mad or whatever. But his right eye seems to stay like that when fighting.

Last edited: May 25, 2015
    Rodnutz likes this.
  12. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Yeah I'm all caught up in both the anime and manga. I remember that fight against Monet very well and do also believe he may have shown her something special off camera because of how she completely froze with fear.

I don't know what's going on with his eye but it's either changing to that of Mihawk's or something far superior. Personally I think it's the latter. Also like your theory that Mihawk had to cut him during their training. I figured he got cut by Mihawk but it never crossed my mind that it was done intional because he couldn't control himself.

Man I can't wait to see how Zoro develops since he is my favorite char in One Piece by far. It used to be Ace but we already know what happened to him. :-(

13. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I'm just watching the anime for this one. So if Zoro's eye even has something to it, you'll know about a year before I do, hahah. Hopefully I don't get spoiled about it, but I'm sure I will if anything is revealed. This is about the only social website I use besides FSD and gamefaqs, and youtube (if that counts). My 'what to watch' section on youtube is probably what's gonna do it, hahah.

Yeah Zoro is a BEAST yo. Has been since episode 2. If I remember right, the only time he has even really broken a sweat or gotten hit in the New World is when he had that minor skirmish with Fujitora (when he came out of the gravity push), and when the two giant Yeti's (cool brothers) blindsided him, hahah. Still not good enough for him, and that's one thing I like about his character. Always striving to become better no matter how good he might seem to others, or himself.

Usopp is my favorite character. Dude is hella funny. I'm looking forward to his development on his road to becoming a brave warrior of the sea and the king of snipers (100 shots, 100 hits, lu lu lala lu.).. Wonder how Oda is gonna do it since him, Nami and Chopper are the ones that freak out when tough enemies and situations arise.. We'll see though. He has a long ways to go to surpass the sniper on Blackbeard's squad. So it'll be good to see.

Yea man. That thing with Ace was so unexpected. I'm sorry bro, hahah.

Last edited: May 27, 2015
    Rodnutz likes this.
  14. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Never forget..

EvenPit likes this.
  15. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    This probably needs to be here..

16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  17. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Yo dog lovers:

jimi Claymore likes this.
  18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  19. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Here is a recent practice lap coming from the greatest street racing spectacle in the world: The Isle of Man TT.

Kruza

20. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal