1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  2. def

def Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Virtua fighter Mii costumes possibly in Smash bros!!
    There's said to be Tekken Mii Costumes as well.

Credit goes to this twitter account: https://twitter.com/RandomTBush

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
    jimi Claymore likes this.
  3. def

def Well-Known Member

https://twitter.com/yu_suzuki_jp/status/610110764704141312 Hope I'm not opening any cans of worms or whatever the phrase is I'm trying to say, but Yu Suzuki posted this image on his twitter.

I actually NEVER played Shemnue. I'll give it a shot when (if) it gets announced for new consoles.

4. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I'm not like, a mega fan of Fallout. Though I did really like Fallout 3. But this had me crackin up hard.
    [​IMG]

Ellis likes this.
  6. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  7. def

def Well-Known Member

Hi in case anyone didn't know, there is an AMA (ake me anything) on reddit with Yu Suzuki. I just signed up, hopefully i am understanding correctly. For those interested, ask him about Virtua Fighter. I asked about anything VF related in the future, it needs to be upvoted or something for him to answer that question, again I'm new to reddit, so i may not fully understand.

Here's the link:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/3ag05q/i_am_yu_suzuki_ama/

Hope it's ok i post that.

8. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This AMV is gonna be so dope when dude finishes it. That epic 'Red Hawk' at the end brought the feels out. Gawd dammit.. I don't think he coulda ended that teaser trailer any better.

Ima guess he's gonna wait till the Dressrosa arc is over so he can add that stuff in it too. Who knows though.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  9. def

def Well-Known Member

10. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
  11. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  12. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    This weekend MotoGP race at the Dutch TT in Assen marks the 30 year anniversary of the first on-board camera used in the series. Here is a video featuring information along with stories told from a few key individuals responsible for bringing this landmark moment at the Assen Circuit back in 1985.

Kruza

13. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I remember the balldroid from star wars: force awakens trailer received some hate in the interwebs... well, what do you know, the droid is actually real..

14. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Was too ill when they brought this move out. Such a good anime. Shame it's about to be done this week. Hopefully they'll animate the extra chapters from the manga.

15. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
  16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Couldn't believe this happened while I was watching it. This happened during the top 8 winners bracket. Dude still managed to get all the way to losers finals after this and had the crowd behind him hardcore after too (don't know if he was a fan favorite even before this. Didn't get to see much of pools) So it didn't look like it got him down much. Even during the prize/medal give aways, crowd was hype for him.

I don't know what's going on in this game for the most part, but it was a pretty awesome finals to watch.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2015
  17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    These Smash players get it in, jack.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    I think these can be fun to watch. Don't know why some (or a lot) of viewers take em so seriously though. It's just some people's opinions and them making a video of them after all. *shrug* If they decide and show your favorite win, sweet. If not, so what, hahah. It's not like it actually went down.

With that said. Lightning <3

19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Still in the pre-alpha stages (least it said so in the description), but I'm diggin it! That reflection of her before she broke through the glass was pretty awesome.

20. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal