1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Links 2015

Discussion in 'General' started by MarlyJay, Jan 2, 2015.

1. nou

nou Well-Known Member

2. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This is hella awesome.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  3. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    By far the best and most fun racing game series I've ever played. Got introduced to the franchise around 15 years ago in TM Nations. They have other games with different cars, and some games where you can choose what style of track/car you want to use. Though you'll always be racing avainst the same type of car since they all control so much differently. My favorite is the stadium cars (F1 lookin) as shown in the trailer.

I have Trackmania Turbo for the PS4, but I'm pretty surprised it's not popular at all. But at the same time, I'm not since there are PC versions of the game that are better as far as community tracks and records. Turbo is the first time a TM game has been on consoles. It's always been more popular on the European side of the world. That's basically all I ever race with on TM Turbo. Even way back then, the Europeans always had the most and best servers for tracks. But I personally like tech type tracks. Seems the Muricans have always more enjoyed the full speed or stunt type. Well, I take that back. There's plenty in the European scene that play those tracks more so than the techy stuff. I'm getting all of into another field, lol.

If you have a decent PC, and like racing games, there's legit official free versions of em. There are some you can buy too. I recommend the games that have stadium cars and tracks first. Easy to play, hard to master! lol.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
  4. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

5. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Illest showtime dunker ever. This dude is on a level on his own.

jimi Claymore likes this.
  6. def

def Well-Known Member

7. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    The greatest adventure race in the world ended yesterday. There were too many notable moments to show them all, but the video below covers some of the best.

Kruza

8. Dragonps

Dragonps Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ENGDragon83
    XBL:
    ENGDragon83
    Hope it's ok to post this here if not my apologies,

Had to cut short a Yakuza 6 stream so I decided to find all the funniest sections and edited them into a video.
    https://youtu.be/7IJ7iYrJoSM

9. def

def Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Not sure if any of this would be real, but I really hope the PS2 and PS3 games on PS4 is true. I would love to play VF4 and VF4: Evolution on PS4.

10. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    It takes unique people to participate in the Isle of Man TT!

Kruza

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
  11. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Would be dope to see this from the rider's point of view with some VR goggles/glasses (whatever). Miss me with that real life stuff, though. I don't even like to go fast on my bicycle, lol.

Kruza likes this.
  12. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

Well, Devil May Cry 5 was announced on that list. Looks like Vergil took Nero's arm, which contains his Yamato.

13. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    But... didnt Virgil like... die in DMC 1?!

14. Lygophilia

Lygophilia Well-Known Member

It depends. Mundus said he was defeated, which is a difference. If not, Lol, Capcom always bring dead characters back. For example, in Street Fighter, Gouken was killed by Akuma in the comic before the events of the Alpha series. Capcom had no problems re-canon things to put him in Street Fighter 4.

To be honest with you, Devil May Cry wouldn't be the same without Vergil to the point I wouldn't bother with this game if he wasn't present. From the trailer, I'm going by the long blue coat and battle boots, which the design was somewhat similar to what he worn in the 3rd game.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  15. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    But in DMC 1, Virgil was actually that strong ass Neo Angelo dude you fought. He had a lotta health and did a lotta damage. But when you beat him it seemed like he "died" off...

16. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Yall remember when Puerto Rico had that disaster, and the media and the Mayor of Puerto Rico were blaming Trump for not doing anything and/or acting quick enough. Well turns out, this lady n them were hiding/keeping the food n whatnot from the people just to try and make Trump look bad.

Shame this type of news isn't well known, but. It's easy to see why it isn't if you actually look for truth instead of simply eating the lies that's being fed to us.

17. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico

Damned racist bigot n all that....

18. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    This dude a fool. "Who!? You."

19. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    Vegetas face, lol.

20. Tha_FeauchA

Tha_FeauchA Yosha!

PSN:
    Medina_Rico
    If Usopp dies, that will be one of thee saddest deaths in One Piece.