Random Sarah stuff

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Robyrt, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

KP -> b+K -> FL u+K appears to be guaranteed on everyone. Oddly enough, I can't get KP -> df+PK -> FL u+K to connect... the df+PK pushes the opponent too far back. KP -> F+PPPb+K should connect on MC against mid/lights.
    I have yet to find anything better than a pounce to follow up an MC d+K+G... while df+K+G looks stylish, it does a pitiful 10 damage after the FKD.
    Is there anything useful (or even flashy) I can do after ub+K+G flop other than a pounce? PPK does about 15 damage, d+P->f+KK connects very rarely, and u+K+G is just... strange. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. HC82

HC82 Member

After a ub + k+g, press P -> B + k -> U + k
    Light weights only, and I think only if your left foot is facing foward(reverse stance?). Buffer in a G during the punch if you wind up doing a punch kick combo, or just time in right so you don't. If an enemy doesn't TR you can change up the combo and add up to 3 scooping db + k after the P for massive damage.

Against heavy weights just use ppk. Against jeffery just use a full stomp.

I saw a JP site with some pretty great sarah combos, some of them ranging in the 80 to 100 zone(this includes a stomp). I'll have to go an check it out again.

*edit: Max I can get without a stomp is like 73 to 74 damage assuming the enemy does tech roll.*

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

ub+K+G or u+K to P>b+K>u+K is rather stable even on heavyweights. Works on lightweights on mC and MC. Heavyweights on MC only. Sweet to pull off on Jeffry on MC.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

u/b+K+G > P > DC up to Lau works great. (Against Vanessa, eight stance only)