1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Random Sarah stuff

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by Robyrt, Mar 27, 2002.

1. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

KP -> b+K -> FL u+K appears to be guaranteed on everyone. Oddly enough, I can't get KP -> df+PK -> FL u+K to connect... the df+PK pushes the opponent too far back. KP -> F+PPPb+K should connect on MC against mid/lights.
    I have yet to find anything better than a pounce to follow up an MC d+K+G... while df+K+G looks stylish, it does a pitiful 10 damage after the FKD.
    Is there anything useful (or even flashy) I can do after ub+K+G flop other than a pounce? PPK does about 15 damage, d+P->f+KK connects very rarely, and u+K+G is just... strange. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

2. HC82

HC82 Member

After a ub + k+g, press P -> B + k -> U + k
    Light weights only, and I think only if your left foot is facing foward(reverse stance?). Buffer in a G during the punch if you wind up doing a punch kick combo, or just time in right so you don't. If an enemy doesn't TR you can change up the combo and add up to 3 scooping db + k after the P for massive damage.

Against heavy weights just use ppk. Against jeffery just use a full stomp.

I saw a JP site with some pretty great sarah combos, some of them ranging in the 80 to 100 zone(this includes a stomp). I'll have to go an check it out again.

*edit: Max I can get without a stomp is like 73 to 74 damage assuming the enemy does tech roll.*

3. Genie47

Genie47 Well-Known Member

ub+K+G or u+K to P>b+K>u+K is rather stable even on heavyweights. Works on lightweights on mC and MC. Heavyweights on MC only. Sweet to pull off on Jeffry on MC.

4. ice-9

ice-9 Well-Known Member

u/b+K+G > P > DC up to Lau works great. (Against Vanessa, eight stance only)