1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ranked dead ?

Discussion in 'General' started by mohamed_amervf5, May 17, 2022.

1. mohamed_amervf5

mohamed_amervf5 Active Member

outside asia

2. mohamed_amervf5

hope people change minds in this game , because people are rare in this game

3. mohamed_amervf5

only solution to make this game playable again is to make signal strength with opponents invisible

4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

That is strange, because some of the people here, play ranked matches.

A bit off note here, but as I saw the title, I remember people saying that ranked matches, in the Western PS4 version of SF 30th Anniversary Collection, is a barren ghost town. A few streamers tried ranked matches for weeks, and still couldn't get a match.:eek:

Last edited: May 23, 2022
  5. WolfKing

WolfKing Well-Known Member

PSN:
    HotRod666
    Nonsense, I am in ranked nearly everyday
    HotRod666

6. mohamed_amervf5

me too , but region differs , ppl refuse red bars , that's what makes it dead , you can accept not the fastest connection but play

7. Victor_

Victor_ New Member

yeah, it's has taken a little bit longer to find a ranked match but not much, in my opinion, I'd say that some people may have quit but there still a big player base left playing

8. KDQlBushido

KDQlBushido New Member

During the week the only times you will really find anyone is late in the evening. Fridays, and ESPECIALLY Saturdays are the days to play because of the weekly tournament, everyone is on collecting their points. Community is amazing so I basically reserve 2 days out of the week for ranked, leave the rest for community stuff, league matches, lobbies, etc.

VanguardBronze likes this.