1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Ranking in PS2 VF4!!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by jt1akira, Feb 14, 2002.

1. jt1akira

jt1akira Well-Known Member

Just like to know what ranking are u all in now for ur custom character??I just got the game and played for a while...got a 6th dan for Jacky and a 3rd dan for akira...how many rounds have u all played??

2. LAU Abuser

LAU Abuser Well-Known Member

I owned a 3rd Dan Akira. 49 matches. My play is simple...
    f,b+P+G>d or u>MC b,f,f+P+K. I know that this move doesn't work on human players.... but CPU eats it.

3. scolaire

scolaire Well-Known Member

Got a "ba wang" for my Jackie. about 300 games.

4. Kaede

Kaede Active Member

I have a lion with 430 matches. My rank is 4 ranks above 10th dan(i don't know the names of the ranks above 10th dan).

5. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

'Long Shen'(Dragon God) for my akira. 500+ matches. Hey james you still in the army right? Where do u stay? Maybe we can go to your place or mine for a couple of games? I'm the guy who uses akira at bugis. The one who knows Delun.

6. oldtimer

oldtimer Well-Known Member

My Kage, whom I named Mahjong King at fist god(?) at around 300 odd games..

Got only one rainbow item.. which is hair. Finished collecting the second set of spheres but got nothing?

He is retired now. Burnout. Hehe.

7. jt1akira

Hi danny13...I know who u are...hahaa....yar mi still in army...ord in june...a few more mths...mi staying in amk...yar...my jacky is 8th dan now...150 wins i think...as for akira is 4th dan 100 wins...not sure..mi in camp now...goin home later....sure...we k play together...

8. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

James, u got ur VF4 Stick already? 8th dan for ur Jacky, that's fast. My Kage just hit 5th dan, 100odd win.

Danny, good AKira u're using. I was the one who used kage at Funland last Afternoon. hardly see people use Akira nowadays. I'm trying to practise those moves u used on me, heehee... but still cant seem to get his knee up. sigh.....

James, fix a date and i can bring my Stick to ur place too.

cheers.

9. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

Oh so that was you! Your kage was giving me quite a hard time too. Hey where do u stay? Amk? Lets meet with james and play together.

10. jt1akira

HiHi just had a chance to play my vf4...my jacky got a "Di Wang" now...three ranks above 10th dan...wonder anyone k list the rankings in order...mi got 260wins all in all..n got those colourful balls...wonder what is that for...haha..and also played against the Emperor characters of Jacky,Sarah,Wolf and Leifei...they were pretty good..but i beat them and got the colourful balls...red blue pink white and green i think...

As for koro128...i still have not got my vf4 joystick...Game1 hougang mall ask me to call him tomolo to ask for their stock...anywhere else sellin vf4 joystick k help??keke..

11. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

Yup Danny, i stay in AMK.

I think Alan also stays in AMK. Maybe we can organise a get together.

No problem James, get ur Stick and we'll try to fix a date to fight-it-out, free of charge LOL.