1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

ranks translation, please!!!

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by havok, Feb 27, 2002.

1. havok

havok New Member

I've read all posts in here, but there is one problem with the ranks- they don't have their translations in kanji! How am I supposed to know what rank do I have, if f.e. the first one looks like "+ and sth"? Can anyone help me? I've got some kind of "in and sth" with Jacky for now.

2. Robyrt

Robyrt Well-Known Member

Kanji translations would be nice, but in general, the first few ranks are (number) kyu (from 9 to 1), the next 10 are (number) dan (from 1 to 10), and the last few are titles (Supreme King, Little Emperor, etc.)

3. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

i had the same problem, and i made a chart for myself. BUT, I want someone else to do one for the higher ranks, please!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Sal, your the man!!! =)

5. Cynn_Samhain

Cynn_Samhain Member

Awesome! I needed this info too. Thanks for posting it!

6. newuser

newuser Member

i think the name "Emperor" should be translated in " Overlord"