1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Rant on Singaporeans

Discussion in 'General' started by RedQueen, Nov 3, 2001.

1. RedQueen

RedQueen Well-Known Member

wtf is all these s'poreans cluttering up this board with their everyday nonsense? this ain't your fucking diary, and when u guys do ask questions, think before u splurt it out like the 5 seconds wankers that u are. man my sperm can cogitate better than u guys. and u know who are the ones i'm talking about. yes U guys *points middle finger* even the english pricks have learned to shut up and they speak better english than U. if u have so much fucking free time then godammit go fucking wank or just stay in the dammed arcade and PRACTISE instead of spouting nonsense here.
    FFS = Fucking Faggot Singaporeans

2. SummAh

SummAh Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA
    So this is what happens when I leave Melbourne for short trip eh???