1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Reaction Speeds in Gaming

Discussion in 'News' started by BLACKSTAR, Apr 8, 2015.

By BLACKSTAR on Apr 8, 2015 at 7:59 AM
  1. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    Have you ever felt that your reactions are too slow? Or that you can't keep up with the speed and flow of the game? We often tend to blame ourselves and write the problem off as due to bad genes or old age. However, this 2012 blog article, titled Reaction Speeds in Gaming by Kayin, shows the actual cause is more than likely a mental issue, rather than physical one, and can be overcome with a change in the way you think. (potentially NSFW language)

This article was written with (new) Street Fighter 4 players in mind, but the concepts are easy to see and applies very much to VF as well. Be sure to check out this amazing article!

stackreduction.png

Tip: @MrAnnual

Last edited: Apr 8, 2015

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by BLACKSTAR, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Stl_Tim
      Stl_Tim
      I ain't mad my son. I'm just curious why you mad about my opinion. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, so please take a step back and realize my red, white, and blue privileges state I have freedom of speech if you like it or not.

Real talk, now please take you and your car full of nonsense and bounce.
    2. SDS_Overfiend1
      SDS_Overfiend1
      Cool story Bruh!!! Now Tell em Why you Mad Son!!!!