1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Read and reply: Your AI Character stats!!

Discussion in 'Console' started by MoRpH, Mar 28, 2002.

1. MoRpH

MoRpH New Member

Mine are as follows:
    Character: Lei Fei
    Ring name: MoRpH
    Wins: 286
    Losses: 161
    Win Percentage: 63%

Now reply with YOUR AI character stats!! /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif

Also: My favorite items i have obtained:
    Silver Collar, Jade Beeds, Silver Necklace, BLUE HEAVEN CAP (ITS THE NEW STYLE BABY!), Western Travel Cap (It's cool too, but Blue Heaven = MUCH cooler!), and Leather Greeves, yes i've obtained others, but this is my favorites . /versus/images/icons/laugh.gif post yours!

2. Will_Gotti

Will_Gotti Member

Character: Sarah Bryant
    Ring name: Sarah Gotti
    Wins: 141
    Losses: 19
    Win Percentage: 88%

I've got some items like crimson sunglasses, bullet wrist band, heirloom necklace and other stuff . My AI is crazy she's a killer!! She loves FLA, k+g (if k+g hits) p+g. She has come up with mad setups for it on her own, lol.

3. Douglas

Douglas New Member

Character: Akira
    Ring Name: Douglas
    Wins: 557
    Loses: 172
    Win Percentage: 76%

The game gets incredibly hard at this point. If you look at the explanation of the ranking system on this website, you'll understand.
    Hero=Little Monarch

4. 1018311

1018311 Active Member

Hey whats up guys? ive had this game for like a week and its awesome but i dont understand how to train the A.I. I mean i reward it when its good and stuff but it losses way too much and its not as aggressive as i am in real life. what can i do to change this?

5. Moby

Moby Well-Known Member

Hi number guy, oops I mean 01018311. /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Lots of people here have tried training their own little AI characters, but to be honest, AI intelligence still has a long way to go. Even after training your AI for months, they will not be any better than the tougher Kumite opponents you see. They still fall into the same sort of attack patterns, and they aren't able to do some of the more complex custom combos you teach it. I know a few people have given up on training an AI character that can actually beat humans.

It's fun as a side-project, but don't expect to be able to train your AI character into a monster opponent. At least not with the current state of AI algorithm technology.

6. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Agreed. My friend Yusuke has a Master-level (2 ranks above Supreme King) Wolf that can eat up other AI characters, but will lose 0-3 all day long vs any decent human opponent.

I started training a Lau AI, left the AI to play Kumite mode for nearly 2 days, and he still can't do the Hop Kick ~ Standing Palm combos for squat, so I deleted it.

7. Will_Gotti

Will_Gotti Member

Well basically I started with a AI Aoi and she was dumber than a stick of cheese for a long time no matter how much I trained her, kicked her ass in AI training she wasn't getting it exactly how I wanted her to. She's a 1st Dan and still doesn't complete her Dan throws/multis. She got a little more agressive as her rank went up but not smarter if you ask me. Next I started a Sarah AI and she was somewhat more aggressive from the start but still the AI isn't smart just as everyone else has stated. My Sarah does more of the stuff I showed her but still doesn't do certain things and just sits there sometimes. Even when she was lower ranked in her Kyu stages she was beating AI up like a savage, now as a 5th dan she'll go beserk on AI higher than her. For example she completely destroyed a Little Monarch Lei Fei 3-0 but almost got her ass busted open by freaking Pickles a 3rd Kyu Pai. Plus she'll seem to "play around" with some lower ranked AI and try cool shit when she's getting her butt kicked but she'll do crazy mixups and some cool stuff vs. higher ranked AI. The reason she has that good of a win/loss is because she really was kicking some ass quickly and I didn't have to save her and her record but later on she wouldn't do shit so had to jump in and save her when she got in trouble on the last round. Same for Aoi.

8. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

he still can't do the Hop Kick ~ Standing Palm combos for squat, so I deleted it.

Chris, you're heartless... give an AI life for 2 days and then pull the plug because he doesn't live up to your standards... I hope you never own a puppy.

/versus/images/icons/wink.gif