1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

"real life virtua fighter"

Discussion in 'General' started by Sudden_Death, Oct 19, 2001.

1. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

looking tough here, but....

[​IMG]

for smiling like a fag---->i felt compelled to crucifix adamYUKI Jeffry style!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. adamYUKI

adamYUKI Well-Known Member

PSN:
    adamYUKI
    XBL:
    adamYUKI
    LOL...Damn! You guys look thugged-out in the top picture!! Buwhahaha! Thuggish ruggish shiyat....

[​IMG]

3. Yamcha

Yamcha Well-Known Member

That's some hilarious shit! You guys oughtta do a whole series like those Japanese guys!

4. Vicks Biru

Vicks Biru Well-Known Member

Warning!!!!

This isn't a joke or anything but I did Aoi's back punch reversal on one of my friends and it cost him $30 to get his foot fixed.

<font color=black>Yowai...yowai sugimasu wa!</font color=black>

5. chucky

chucky Well-Known Member

Nerd Alert!!!

/versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif /versus/images/icons/smile.gif

Anyways is that supposed to be Jeffry's d/f,d/f+p+g throw??
    or is it some of wolf's throws..

6. Shadowdean

Shadowdean Well-Known Member

hehe..now I just gotta find the picture of Hiro squeezing the life out of me!

"Victory can be anticipated, but not assured" Sun-Tzu

7. feixaq

feixaq Well-Known Member

Hahaha that's great!

[​IMG]

8. ghostdog

ghostdog Well-Known Member

Re: "real life virtua fighter"

Hahahaha...that's some funny stuff!

Where's your "fuzzy guard" now, Adam?!

Re: Chucky
    Yes, that would be df, df+P+G.

-<font color=white>Ghost</font color=white><font color=orange>DOG</font color=orange>

9. koro128

koro128 Well-Known Member

Someone do a Ten Foot Toss !!!!!!!!!!!

When the chill of winter comes to hell, only the fittest resist the Bell. - Navy SEAL