1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Reality Fighter 4

Discussion in 'Junky's Jungle' started by GaijinPunch, Apr 4, 2002.

1. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

This is funny. I posted that no fights happen in Japan over VF4... well, I"ve yet to see a fight, but this is worth a note.

A buddy of mine was playing as Aoi (2-dan) against a Shodan Kage. Kage beat him, so he whipped out his big guns -- Vanessa (5-dan at that time I think). As that's his main character, he obliterated him. PIssed off, he ripped his card out, and did one of those Akira double-fisted punches on the cabinet. It rebooted the machine w/ a ROM error (my friend couldn't get his card out). He chased him to the escalator as the guy tried to escape. My friend nabbed him by the collar and introduced him to the staff as the guy that broke the machine.

I pissed myself laughing on the train as he told me last night. Funny, no?

2. Tetra

Tetra Well-Known Member

...... this guy have some serious skill. Not to mention that he is a psycho.

3. nycat

nycat Well-Known Member

Vanessa (5-dan LOL. Thx GP. Here in NYC I've never seen a fight in arcade, thank goodness. We've had a few run ins w/ pick pocket teams though. let us know when you or friends are visiting NYC for VF4 gathering that will emulate the best of Japan. VL has several good 'come here' moves that translate into reality smoothly.

4. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

NYC gathering for VF4, I'm in

5. GaijinPunch

GaijinPunch Well-Known Member

Well, that guy doesn't speak a lick of English. Maybe I should buy a vid camera & capture some of his fights.