1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Regarding movements/steps...

Discussion in 'Dojo' started by Kyo, Mar 14, 2002.

1. Kyo

Kyo Member

I believe in VF3 that there was Korean Step movement which require you do d/f, d/f or d/b, d/b during evading motion (E) to crouch cancel your evading movement and thus giving you a faster recovery time to attack or evade again...correct?

now in VF4...I saw in the shinz video that he was doing something very similar to this...am I wrong? Is this the "Korean Step" for VF4? That is..."d,d" or "u,u" and then "d/f, d/f" or "d/b, d/b"

Any help, comment will be appreciated...Thanx!

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

No need to do d,d or u,u. Just tap d or u once will do. After tapping d or u once, do df,df to cancel the dodge into crouch dash.

3. gribbly

gribbly Well-Known Member

This was discussed at some length in the media forum. <a target="_blank" href=http://virtuafighter.com/versuscity/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=media&Number=28180&page=&view=&sb=&o=>Here</a> is a good explanation.

grib.