1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Regular Euro Room Matches

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Krye, Dec 16, 2012.

1. blossy1000

blossy1000 Well-Known Member

You're from Sweden? Where exactly?

And yes, there aren't that many people playing online and it's hard to get into rooms unless you're invited because of the way the rooms work. You can only join them during the timer between matches, which can be canceled so... Best way is to make friends and make appointments to play really. My friends list is full at the moment I think, but I'll be happy to add another swedish player.

2. I live in Malmö, although I'm originally from former Yugoslavia, lived in Germany than Danmark than moved to Sweden. You know, lot of people that live in Danmark come over to Malmö, it's 20 min away by train and some who even work there live here.

No problem, I'll keep on playing and see how it works. Any invite would be appreciated. Best of luck. :) Thanks.

UroboroSx likes this.
  3. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Time to get back to work buddies...

Who's in? When?:)

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    will anyone be on XBL today? I have my x360 controller back and I am (almost) not sick anymore, so I can (and wish to) play :)

5. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    So the scottish guys I know are gonna start playing regularly on tuesday nights.

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  6. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Bah. Everyone plays on the day i definitely can't :(

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Marly when can you play? I wanna play more against your vanessa because i feel i'm a bye when i fight against her.

8. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    See you next tuesday then. :)

9. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga
    hey, does anybody know where soulkatana is?

10. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hi guys, I just got back to my own place, so should be back on VF Live most late nights again now, for at least the next six weeks. Got a pretty nice wired, fibre line these days that should hold up for most rooms across our continent.

^SK, I have on list, so will just check in a bit last time he logged on.

11. MAXIMUM

MAXIMUM Well-Known Member

so when are the regular euro rooms setup? im an old timer who only just got around to downloading vf5ft on xbox. would love to hook up for some play.

12. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    I'm guessing that, since the announcement of SEGA Cup Europe announced, the euro rooms will take off again presently.

Had a nice mini-session tonight with Marly, mitsuruga, Bfeck and blossy for example.

13. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I really want to get on more but online is just killing me :(

I'll get on and host some rooms again tomorrow (5 person limit, same area) see if I can get over my lagaphobia.

14. mitsuruga

mitsuruga Well-Known Member

XBL:
    mitsuruga

mini-session sounds pretty right, but I had to go. my job is killing me at the moment. I`ll try to join on todays evening.

15. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I'm in the process of moving home and setting up a new internet connection.

Will be back online properly for VF in a few weeks.

Feck likes this.
  16. MAXIMUM

Well I sat online for over 30 mins tonight searching for ranked, player and room matches. Unfortunately I couldn't find a single soul to play....looks like this game is pretty dead online. Wish I'd jumped in earlier.

PaulMartinKPG likes this.
  17. CheekyChi

CheekyChi Well-Known Member

XBL:
    CheekyChi
    I was online Wednesday night from about 9:30-23:45 (hence I was sleepy at work) and I got plenty of matches in. I think maybe Thursdays isn't very popular night? I'm usually online over the weekends, if my arm permits me.... Oh but can't this Sunday as my sister and niece is visiting.

18. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hey Max, don't despair, if you look around the forum and add as many active tags across Europe and east side America, you can soon get games together. I'm in the UK myself, woke up this morning at 6am, and joined a room with American players fine for a few hours.
    Try and get the very best internet package you can afford, and keep it wired!

Most people I see on this page are still playing. You can use the Shoutbox function here in real-time to arrange fights, set up rooms etc., and if you log into xbox.com, you can simply copy and paste gamer tags into the search box there and send out requests.

Optimum time for busy Ranked these days is probably Friday evening, around 7-11. Again, any good connections you meet, try and add them so you can build up a healthy list of available VF players.

19. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Remember if you search local area you can't see anyone searching worldwide and vis versa.

20. MAXIMUM

cheers people, i guess i need to put a bit of work into it then. i suppose i just expected to find games randomly like i remember was the case with retail vf5 on xbox. was a little surprised at getting no bites whatsoever.

i'll start adding some gamer tags via xbox live pronto.