1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship between DOATEC and J6????

Discussion in 'General' started by masterpo, Jan 9, 2019.

1. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    Obviously this question is for those who give F*CK about the VF story.

Is there some connection between DOATEC and J6? What was the storyline rationale behind VF characters being in the DOA Last Round?

Interesting coincidence DOA 5 Last Round & Virtua Fighter 5 Final Show Down

Also its seems like there are at least some similarities between J6's Dural project and DOATEC's Phase 4 right?

I know DOATEC was not one of the original Judgement 6, but maybe DOATEC and J6 are competitors..,.:censored:

DOA 6 March 2019 and Virtua Fighter 6? ________ Hmmm??????

For some reason I'm thinking these two story lines might meet somewhere

Really, why was Akira, Jacky, Pai, and Sarah sent to fight in the Dead or Alive Tournament 5? hmmm.......

2. Thesch28

Thesch28 Well-Known Member

I don't like this Crossover lore just like how i don't like Beast Sarah... But that's just me...
    There's a lot of wasted potential with VF's story, some arcade endings with Terada's artwork would be enough.

3. masterpo

masterpo VF Martial Artist Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    lastmonk
    I"m not really suggesting there should be crossover lore, I'm just wondering whether there is some crossover lore :LOL:

You gotta admit Phase 4 and Dural .... well, last round vs final showdown, were these unintentional coincidences????

or do all fighting game stories have to do with an evil corporation trying to engineer the ultimate fighting machine???

4. beanboy

beanboy Well-Known Member

I'm glad, I'm not the only person, who noticed that.
    Welcome to the club dude.:p