1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

release date in the UK.

Discussion in 'Console' started by Trigger, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Trigger

Trigger Active Member

Hello, UK friends. I've heard from many mags that the release date of VF4(PS2) in the UK will be anytime within this month. Can anyone confirm the exact date, cos i really didn't see any official advertisement in mags or game shops.

cheers,

2. Fishie

Fishie Well-Known Member

May 8th as far as I know .

3. Mirkan

Mirkan Well-Known Member

I can't stress enough how good things are with Chucky gone. Had he been here, he'd be all over this thread yelling "PAL IS GAY!!!". Thankfully, that's not the case.

As for the release date, I've read may 10:th, so I think it's safe to say that it arrives in the beginning of may.

4. ashman27

ashman27 Member

may now?? i heard cvg say that but a lot of ppl were sayin march, psm2 sed april and EB and Game r sayin march...wot is goin on :-S!!

5. Trigger

Trigger Active Member

It's the PSM2 who keeps emphasizing that vf4 will be out in March. Actually, they have said that since the Jan. issue.

6. Trigger

Trigger Active Member

---I can't stress enough how good things are with Chucky gone. Had he been here, he'd be all over this thread yelling "PAL IS GAY!!!". Thankfully, that's not the case.---

it's sure great that the man has gone. but it's frightening with the fact that Myke had never banned any sucker before. the situation on this board is changing. i couldn't help but thinking that this a new threat from the admin.

7. CreeD

CreeD Well-Known Member

poof trigger! you're banned!

... It's nothing like that. Myke fought against a dozen people who asked every week to have him banned, and he gave the guy 100 chances via PM and with a few 'correctional' posts on the board. I don't see VFDC as having changed, it was just inevitable that with a dozen ppl signing up every day, one guy out of 1,000 is gonna be bad enough to merit banning. I'm sure it'll be a really long time before another one is.

Oops. All of this belonged in general.
    AUGHHH MY LAST POST NOOO! DON'T KiLL M

8. Inept

Inept Member

It better be March, i cant wait any longer!

9. Ura_Bahn

Ura_Bahn Well-Known Member

I from UK so here is the EXACT date confirmed by these UK mags:

Games Master
    PS2 World
    Edge

The date is 01 April 2002