1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Release the tape Rodney!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Shang, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

On 6/3/20, @Rodnutz and @Tricky confronted each other in a FT10 on Rodney's stream: https://www.twitch.tv/xxrodnutzxx
    @Rodnutz got destroyed then cried for a salty run back, which @Tricky granted him. During the SRB @Tricky sandbagged until 6-9, then handed @Rodnutz the greatest beating of his long enduring VF "career". @Tricky ended the final match with a 10 second Back-turned domination / humiliation of unseen proportions in NAVF.

My question now is: where is the salty rape tape @Rodnutz? Do not tell us you deleted the tape! The only evidence left are these salty clips:

https://www.twitch.tv/xxrodnutzxx/clip/BloodyGeniusMagpieHassaanChop

https://www.twitch.tv/xxrodnutzxx/clip/DepressedCharmingSwordUncleNox

We demand the release of the tape. Release the tape at once @rodneyz. It's 2020 and you still deleting tape?

Oh yeah to answer the question, " Who the hell loses to @Tricky? "... I think we all know the answer to that!

Release the tape!!

Cmoney, Tricky and BlackGeneral like this.
  2. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

it's been saved from private mode

It's the bootleg we will need a proper quality release from rod

Last edited: Jun 5, 2020
  3. Rodnutz

Rodnutz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    You’re like that neighbor that’s likes to dig through other people’s trash can. Hahaha anyway to gloat you will take it. I’m really in awe the lengths you will go through to promote these laggy victories. Why don’t you analyze that 10-1 laggy loss from last month? Oh right, you didn’t win!

4. Tricky

Technically it was a FT15 and I won because you forfeited with that mercy 10 win dc.

5. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    lmao like I said on Twitter, a win is always a win for tricky no matter how it comes. Ok man you win, yup I forfeited and you won. You are the king. There was no lag for all 3 sets. I lost under perfect conditions. First, when I forfeited and twice at 10-9 when there was no lag. Jesus, I’m so thankful to the universe that it wasn’t a 10-1 slaughter to brag about. Better luck to me next time.

6. SDS_Overfiend1

SDS_Overfiend1 Well-Known Member

Who gives a fuck.

Tricky likes this.
  7. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

Look, Team Yellow Cares OK! Besides this kind of thing needs to be Archive for Long Winded Game Analyst from a Educated Black Fellow who's age mentally is still Unknown. & for Future VFers to know Tricky turned EL into AK by Elbowing NumbNutz so much.

RELEASE THE SALT!

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  8. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    @Shang and everybody else. Do no post pictures of users without their permission.

DomAug likes this.
  9. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    NEVER!!!

It's been on YouTube the whole time, but I'll be an asshole for once in my life and hold on to it, all because your buddy simply couldn't just wait his turn.

Enjoy that bootleg footage!

Attached Files:

10. Tricky

oh don't you blame me for you ass whipping. You hold on the that tape and own the hate that comes your way for it. Nobody put a gun to your head and stopping your from doing what you want. Own it

11. Tricky

You know I can’t be too upset because I did the same thing to flash like 7 years ago. Do what you will rod you earned it

12. ICHIBANin10000

ICHIBANin10000 Well-Known Member

OK I'm starting a Twitter movement #ReleaseTheTape . everybody unfollow Konjou's twitch channel until he mans up and releases the tape. Also stop crying to the mods to get posts deleted: get thicker skin, be a man , or just troll back. You broadcast your picture on twitch, it becomes public domain. Fair use. I screen-shotted it all because of course the prima donna was going to whine for special treatment. It'll be on VFWarlord.blogspt.com, in its entirety. It's called karma. When you are a douche-nozzle and you hide tapes, things like this happen:https://www.twitch.tv/godokunodan99...CookieOSfrog?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
  13. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    :LOL:
    lmao! You clearly don’t understand all that’s happening so go ahead, please start your movement! I’ll even join it. In the meantime, keep on punch punch punch punch punch punch punching!(y) Special treatment ahahahahahahahaha when have I ever asked this community for special treatment? Really, I’m fucking dying! My gut is about to explode.:LOL::ROTFL::LOL::ROTFL::D

14. Tricky

Wait you gonna join a movement that is about you?

15. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    Sure why not? Crazier things have been done before.

-nero- and Tricky like this.
  16. ICHIBANin10000

Yo man, did you find those "transparent background pictures of Jean ,Taka, and Dural" yet? Excuse my cynical chuckle. You're a sharp guy, you should figure it out in about two years.

17. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    what do you contribute to the community again other than passive aggressive rage, sarcasm, demeaning criticism and satire articles on yours shitty blog? Seriously, we are done!

Cmoney and DomAug like this.
  18. ICHIBANin10000

For the record, YOU extended an olive branch to me, and I just looked at you like an idiot. Kind of like I'm doing now. We got a good laugh about it at Next Level.

19. Rodnutz

PSN:
    XxRodnutzxX
    XBL:
    XxRodnutzxX
    no idea what it was and don’t care! Stay butt hurt about that branch though. GGS! I’m done talking to you.

Cmoney, DomAug and jimi Claymore like this.